Sideshow DST comparison

Started by lalagunangra, December 08, 2015, 01:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lalagunangra

your president and jean st jean want a new dracula for the newt wave.. im possitive and  still waiting a new one ... bettet than conversions, or proxys!!

King Kang Kong

Wanting, and doing are very different things. A customizer can do whatever they want. But a toy company has a lot of hoops to jump through, and some of the hoops are high, and on fire. Sometimes they are full of bricks.

Count_Zirock

Even if we had to settle for generic fang-dude Dracula again, one with better articulation and a cape that didn't make him tip over backwards (even when pegged to his base) would be so very, very welcome. You've got Van Helsing and Lucy, now you need a good vampire figure for them to fight.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y336-A1 using Tapatalk
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

lalagunangra

,, absolutely.... we have to stop asking for a specific actor...
just ask for monsters  in this case Dracula ....Kkk You think your dracula is hitting ? Really? Watch the reviews in the internet ..or watch your online shop ...or watch ebay a lot of draculas ..nobody wants that statue , I have received today.
and it's not because they do not the face of lugsi,,,It is that in these times are selling a timeless figure.. really hes arrive today and its very bad design in the legs .. men its hrrible :( im very sad today
It is not held up by itself,, the cape turns him back ,
the idea is not left standing ?
,does not fit with any of the collection.. in excepccion of another abomination that was born in the same day -.. the first monster frank...
The head is very small and the very long body is horrible I regret having spent 40 euros in that thing....
if you think that does not need a new version .. we are not talking about the same figure maybe

King Kang Kong

From a June edition of Ask DST:

"Jeffrey E.
I love the reboot of the wolfman and mummy figures. Can I beg for Dracula to be redone with improved articulation!?"

"DSTChuck: Jeffrey, we have not decided if we will go forward with a seventh series, but if we do go forward I think a Dracula would make sense."

I do not know if that is still the case, but Ask DST. http://www.artasylum.com