What about The Omen?

Started by the_horror_man, August 28, 2015, 04:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_horror_man

I wonder why no one has made an Omen figure. I know that there was a statue. However, no one has done an actual poseable figure. Either all plastic or a mego style. I would think that out of Sideshow, NECA, McFarlane and Distinctive Dummies. A figure would have been made by now. I think a Distinctive Dummies 2 pack with Damien and Gregory Peck as Robert Thorn would sell out fast.

thm

Mord

I would love to see a NECA 2-pak with Damien and the dog.

ob1al

Some Omen figures would be great.

I am a propmaker on the new show, Damien. I'd love some classic Omen stuff to be licensed!

Anton Phibes

While I can watch the films, and find them interesting.....I really don't think I want an anti-christ figure in my collecyion. So...pass for me. :angel: :angel:

the_horror_man

Quote from: Mord on August 28, 2015, 05:09:47 PM
I would love to see a NECA 2-pak with Damien and the dog.

Great idea!

thm

Count_Zirock

I want a David Warner with Removable Head figure!

Sent from my HUAWEI Y336-A1 using Tapatalk

"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Mord

Quote from: Count_Zirock on August 28, 2015, 05:30:25 PM

Ha, ha, great idea!

Mord

Quote from: Anton Phibes on August 28, 2015, 05:23:56 PM
While I can watch the films, and find them interesting.....I really don't think I want an anti-christ figure in my collecyion. So...pass for me. :angel: :angel:
He's not the anti-Christ, he's just a cute kid who plays the anti-Christ. Mezco could do a Living Dead Doll where you could shave off part of his hair and find the 666 mark.

the_horror_man

Quote from: Count_Zirock on August 28, 2015, 05:30:25 PM

Who wouldn't? ;D

thm

aura of foreboding

The Omen is a great movie, but not one I ever thought needed action figures.  I think a statue showing Damian at the grave would be cool, as would a statue withe the priest after the lightning strike.  I guess this film seems like it requires more "high end" collectibles as opposed to  action figures.   :D

the_horror_man

I still think Mord's idea of NECA doing a Damien with dog 2 pack like Mrs Vorhees and young Jason is a great idea. NECA has not only been doing great figures lately, but amazing packaging. I would really like to see Omen art work on a card.

thm

James Burrell

Quote from: Mord on August 28, 2015, 06:28:18 PM
He's not the anti-Christ, he's just a cute kid who plays the anti-Christ. Mezco could do a Living Dead Doll where you could shave off part of his hair and find the 666 mark.

Mezco actually did make both full-sized and mini Living Dead Dolls that they named Damien, and which had a bit of a resemblance (minus the dolls' white eyes) of the character from the film.

-James

the_horror_man

Quote from: James Burrell on August 28, 2015, 10:38:23 PM
Mezco actually did make both full-sized and mini Living Dead Dolls that they named Damien, and which had a bit of a resemblance (minus the dolls' white eyes) of the character from the film.

-James

Yes, but I was referring to an action figure with great detail. Not like the Living Dead Dolls. I was thinking along the lines of NECA or McFarlane style figures.

thm

Count_Zirock

Maybe a Gregory Peck & David Warner two-pack, followed by Damien & Rottweiler. Don't know if there would be interest in a Sam Neill adult Damien from "The Final Conflict."

"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Mord

Quote from: Count_Zirock on August 29, 2015, 12:38:33 PM
Maybe a Gregory Peck & David Warner two-pack, followed by Damien & Rottweiler. Don't know if there would be interest in a Sam Neill adult Damien from "The Final Conflict."

I think the main interest would be with Damien & the Rott. The others might just become "peg warmers" (even though, I would buy them myself).