THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_horror_man

I think the Dawn of the Dead line has been amazing! Bub, Doctor Tongue and Airport Zombie all have great sculpts and paints. Also, the proportions on all the figures are excellent.

thm

Palifan

Quote from: the_horror_man on June 05, 2018, 11:40:53 AM
I think the Dawn of the Dead line has been amazing! Bub, Doctor Tongue and Airport Zombie all have great sculpts and paints. Also, the proportions on all the figures are excellent.

thm

Totally agree with you thm, this has been my favorite set recently and everything about these figures is excellent. Congratulations to all involved and can't wait for the final one to be released  ;D

Ian

videoaddict

So are people then getting their May orders? I haven't received my Zombie and Monster Squad figures yet. :(

the_horror_man

Quote from: videoaddict on June 06, 2018, 02:14:23 PM
So are people then getting their May orders? I haven't received my Zombie and Monster Squad figures yet. :(

I just got the Zombie figure 2 days ago.

thm

Palifan

Quote from: videoaddict on June 06, 2018, 02:14:23 PM

Being in the Uk which is that bit closer to where these figures are sent from, amazingly I received my Airport Zombie over two weeks ago. That being said though my two pack and single clowns didn't arrive until well after everyone else received theirs so it seems to change each month based how the postal service are feeling that months.

I'm sure it will be in your hands very soon and can tell you that it'll be well worth the wait once you have them.

Here's to a speedy arrival,

Ian

videoaddict

Palifan

Quote from: videoaddict on June 07, 2018, 10:22:49 AM
Arrived today!!

I'm very happy for you (as I'm sure you are), I knew it would be just around the corner.

Ian

Palifan

What's this? Oh it's June 20th........any hints per chance?  ;D

Ian

the_horror_man

I was wondering about the new releases today.

thm

Anton Phibes

Well, peeps.....Master Chef is vacationing. However, if all goes according to plan a NEW wave may debut with the initial offering being very....SHOCKING. Then there is an older wave due to receive some love too.  Always a fella one can COUNT on. No matter what era he appears in, he survives all things. Even blow dried hair and disco.  :angel:

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on June 20, 2018, 12:56:24 PM
Well, peeps.....Master Chef is vacationing. However, if all goes according to plan a NEW wave may debut with the initial offering being very....SHOCKING. Then there is an older wave due to receive some love too.  Always a fella one can COUNT on. No matter what era he appears in, he survives all things. Even blow dried hair and disco.  :angel:

Sounds like a Frank drop to me but no idea of the other.

I'm guessing this is for release at the beginning of July even with our leader away?

Ian

Anton Phibes

He's back July 7th....so I am guessing expect something shortly thereafter or around that time. Lemme see what I can dig up.

Palifan

Big thumbs up from me Anton.

Ian

Joseph_Baeza

"SHOCKER" as in the 1989 movie SHOCKER?  C'mon Richard...you've gotta give us a little more of a clue than that.  It can't be that obvious (can it?).  ::)

Sir Spooks-A-Lot

I know what one of them is, but the other is the Shock Wave Zombie?
You Mean The Movie Lied?!?!