The last thing you spent money on

Started by BlackLagoon, September 11, 2010, 08:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Lester

Whadya think? A twelver of beer and fifth of rum. F'N job! u6juu

slayergriffith

Groovie Ghoulies DVD at K-Mart for $5.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

godwinshelley

A set of Beer Tarot cards from England. - check them out at www.beertarot.com.  A bit of a hoot!!
Looks like I'll be missing this Monster Bash! - Maybe in 2016 : (

Maybe I'll see you all at Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Festival.

Unknown Primate

" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Elisabeth

"....I do hope he won't upset Henry..."

Sean

zombiehorror

Dinner for me and the girls; a cheese pizza, bread sticks and 2 liter pepsi-9 bucks at Little Caesars

Before that it was couple shirts (unfortunately not the modern horror t's for me) at Wal-mart for the girls, rawhides for the pups (gotta keep them in steady supply or else those labs will chew thru everything in site) and a couple other odds n' ends!

Sean

charp13

Mums are AWESOME!!!!  Mine are just starting to bloom outside! BEST FLOWER EVER!
I don't know exactly what we spent money on- it was a blurrrrrrr- but somehow we spent $200 at Super Target on all kinds of stuff
Including a red light saber and a Savage Opress Halloween costume (boys size medium), and Star Wars on Blu-Ray

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

BaronLatos35

Remco 3.5" Dracula...to replace my childhood one lost over the years. I loved that Drac, looking forward to my new toy/old favorite this week.
"For one who has lived but a single lifetime, you are a wise man ...Van Helsing."
"I shall awaken memories of love and crime and death..."

FrankensteinSenior

missdead13

this is an old thread, but I'm gonna revive it with the 18 dollars I just spent on a bottle of Jack Daniels ;)
" Your future is in an oblong box "

frankenstein73

Quote from: missdead13 on February 05, 2012, 12:54:19 AM
this is an old thread, but I'm gonna revive it with the 18 dollars I just spent on a bottle of Jack Daniels ;)
HAHA! nice I just spent $45 on a crystal head vodka gift set. Has Two skull shot glasses and the skull bottle, Pretty sweet!
Mirabile dictu,don't you agree?

marsattacks666

Quote from: missdead13 on February 05, 2012, 12:54:19 AM

Thanks for resurrecting this  thread.   :D.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."