Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 01:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Lazarus

Got this in at work today.  One is coming home with me.  It looks pretty kiddie, overall, but I love this Disney Short, and really just Sleepy Hollow in general.  I couldn't resist.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Lazarus on May 12, 2022, 01:25:12 PM

Got this in at work today.  One is coming home with me.  It looks pretty kiddie, overall, but I love this Disney Short, and really just Sleepy Hollow in general.  I couldn't resist.

We need a review after you play it.
ADAM

Dr.Terror

Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

Monsters For Sale

ADAM

Dr.Terror

Vintage 80s sticker from Italy.  About 4".    I got it because its the 60s  promo pic for the Don Post Karloff mask.   Just flipped.   Clear stufff is a plastic baggie.
Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

Lazarus

I miss hologram sticker machines with cool stuff in them.

marsattacks666

Super cool holographic sticker.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

John Pertwee

Found these yesterday. Crime SuspesnStories Number 4? An early EC comic from 1951 found in a pile of old magazines? Yeah, it is a beater but it name checks Haunt of Fear right on the cover.
I also found World Famous Creatures Number 2 there. When I say it was a pile of old magazines, it was a PILE of worthless stuff I have never heard of. I should probably go back and look again today...

Mike Scott

Quote from: John Pertwee on May 20, 2022, 08:06:34 AM
Found these yesterday.

I assume you paid next to nothing for these, so great find on the WFC! It looks like it's in nice cond.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

John Pertwee

I paid a few bucks each and bundled these with a few other things. The magazine is really nice and one I did not have.

marsattacks666

Picked up this Grandpa mask

munsterlvr1313

Just showed up today and
I absolutely love this Franky mask from the devils workshop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

munsterlvr1313

Got the "man wolf" to add to the collection , I wish they could have gotten the Lon Chaney likeness like they did Lugosi but oh well still cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Scott

Quote from: munsterlvr1313 on May 20, 2022, 08:24:08 PM
Got the "man wolf" to add to the collection

Cool! Too bad they won't be doing (I assume) a Creature.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website