Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 01:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

Quote from: geezer butler on April 08, 2019, 07:23:38 PM
Good call Mars. Yep, that's a NECA Iron Maiden Killers. Great figure. One of my favorite album covers. Btw I scored tickets for the Maiden show in Philadelphia this summer. I'll be in South Jersey for a few days around that time so pretty psyched to catch that show while there.

🤟
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Hepcat

Quote from: MadCow on December 09, 2018, 08:38:13 PMMy patience paid off and I finally completed my White Castle Monsters set with a bonus spinner card and some other goodies.

Mmmmmm, White Castle!

Can you tell us anything about this premium set, e.g. year of issue, what needed to be bought, etc?

???

Collecting! It's what I do!

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Hepcat on April 11, 2019, 02:01:38 PM
Mmmmmm, White Castle!... 
...Can you tell us anything about this premium set, e.g. year of issue, what needed to be bought, etc?

???

"Happy Meal" toys.  One came with each meal.  Just Frank, Wolf Man & Mummy. 1992.  They glow in the dark - badly.

They are discussed other places around the UMA - do a search.

ADAM

marsattacks666

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on April 11, 2019, 02:35:17 PM
"Happy Meal" toys.  One came with each meal.  Just Frank, Wolf Man & Mummy. 1992.  They glow in the dark - badly.

White Castle Monsters?
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike Scott

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on April 11, 2019, 02:35:17 PM
"Happy Meal" toys.  .

I though "Happy Meal" was McDonalds. Or are you just using the term generically?
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Mike Scott on April 11, 2019, 04:09:35 PM
I though "Happy Meal" was McDonalds. Or are you just using the term generically?

Generically.  That's why the "quotes".

ADAM

Mike Scott

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on April 11, 2019, 04:24:24 PM
Generically.  That's why the "quotes".

I would have gone with "kids meal".  ;D
CREATURE FAN

Mike Scott

Got this on eBay for 9 bucks shipped!  :)  Not in the best condition, but for $9, it could be a lot worse!

CREATURE FAN

Wicked Lester

Not toys but for $56 delivered got Vol 7,8,9 of Creepy HC by Dark Horse. Plenty of spring reading on my deck with a couple IPAs. YAY!

Mike Scott

Quote from: Wicked Lester on April 20, 2019, 08:18:15 PM
Not toys but . . .!

I always post my "latest gets" in this thread, toys or not.
CREATURE FAN

marsattacks666

MadCow

I attended the Star Wars Celebration convention in Chicago 2 weekends ago and while my funds were VERY limited, I was able to come home with something Monster related:

Hepcat

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on April 11, 2019, 02:35:17 PM"Happy Meal" toys.  One came with each meal.  Just Frank, Wolf Man & Mummy. 1992.  They glow in the dark - badly.

It's a bag of White Castle burgers I really want right now.

;)

Hepcat

the_horror_man

Quote from: Mike Scott on April 20, 2019, 07:38:44 PM
Got this on eBay for 9 bucks shipped!  :)  Not in the best condition, but for $9, it could be a lot worse!

Awesome!

thm