Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 01:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Batman

Quote from: Palifan on November 18, 2018, 04:37:00 AM
It would also be great to see some pictures of your costume as well and I love the fact that your work awarded such an amazing gift for the winners.

Ian

The first and largest trophy was awarded for my Mr. Hyde character. I'll post more in a little while.

The Batman

Immortal Viking warrior

The Batman

Spy vs Spy and '89 Batman cape - one of my strangest creations, but it was a success.

The Batman

Royal Ninja Bat - for most creative (and don't sweat as much as a complete Batsuit)

Palifan

Wow! That's some great work there and thanks for posting the pictures up. Hopefully this won't be the end of your costume building, you may have retired but Halloween is still on once a year  ;)

Ian

Kidagain

Great costume builds and well deserved awards.Congrats on your wins and retirement.

Mike Scott

Cool stuff!  Great Mr. Hyde! Spy vs Spy is my fave, though! He should have had a cartoon bomb.  ;D
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Subatomic_Matt

Today's mail call is small but crucial stuff.

A new belt for the Wolfman and a coffin for Dracula, both from Figures Toy Company!

The belt on the EMCE Wolfman has always been too flimsy for my tastes and Dracula needs his beauty sleep!

https://instagram.com/p/BqYLrs6BlQ8aueypLgzq6HCIwKldkqZLjsfKf80/

horrorhunter

Grabbed more Best Plastics Flats on the cheap.

These should be posted in the "Weekly Finds" thread in the Vintage section...aaa, who cares.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

horrorhunter

Received my TOTS Beast Of Blood Mask yesterday.

Really cool mask. I've been impressed by TOTS product so far, first the Fulci Zombie and now this one. This is the same mask that Severin Films offered in the Dr. Lorca's Head Bundle so now I have the equivalent of that bundle since I had already purchased the Blood Oath Bundle with the other items. The only difference is that I had to spend an extra $25 to buy the mask separately. It's worth it, though, for Blood Island fans.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

marsattacks666

Quote from: horrorhunter on November 23, 2018, 12:28:00 AM
Received my TOTS Beast Of Blood Mask yesterday.

Really cool mask. I've been impressed by TOTS product so far, first the Fulci Zombie and now this one. This is the same mask that Severin Films offered in the Dr. Lorca's Head Bundle so now I have the equivalent of that bundle since I had already purchased the Blood Oath Bundle with the other items. The only difference is that I had to spend an extra $25 to buy the mask separately. It's worth it, though, for Blood Island fans.

TOTS has some really incredible masks. Awesome, horrorhunter.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Kidagain

Did you trim off the extra long neck on the GS Frank mask that is shown in your other post?Can you post a pic with both Franks side by side for height comparison.Thanks in advance.

horrorhunter

Quote from: marsattacks666 on November 23, 2018, 03:46:09 PM
TOTS has some really incredible masks. Awesome, horrorhunter.
Thanks, mars.

Yeah, for around $50 each TOTS is hard to beat. I've read comments from some that TOTS are "hit or miss" and the paint quality varies a lot, but the two I have look great. I only have 8 full masks anyway. They take up display room which I have little of so it takes something I'm really interested in to entice me to buy one.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

marsattacks666

Quote from: horrorhunter on November 23, 2018, 06:43:12 PM
Thanks, mars.

Yeah, for around $50 each TOTS is hard to beat. I've read comments from some that TOTS are "hit or miss" and the paint quality varies a lot, but the two I have look great. I only have 8 full masks anyway. They take up display room which I have little of so it takes something I'm really interested in to entice me to buy one.

TOTS masks are fun to collect. So far, I haven't had any issues with their products. Unlike, Illusive Concept and Bump in the Night.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."