Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 01:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Nice gets, Farley!  The best thing about AVTED Ash is you can change his heads and hand out for the parts that come with Valuestop Ash for the most combinations!  And I think VS Ash is the only version that comes with the wood hand.

I still have to get Part 3 Jason.  I'm really looking forward to him though, and looking forward to more stuff in the future.  I'd LOVE a FvJ version of both of them.

Farley Flavors

Yeah, I saw ValueStop Ash at Toys "R" Us the other day. I didn't buy it... mainly because the hairline was missing some paint, but another reason is that I'm starting to run out of room to display all this stuff!  :o

Hero Ash might be the only figure I pick up from Wave 1, at least until I finally get around to watching the show. Hopefully the first season will be on sale come Black Friday. I watched the pilot for free on demand and thought it was pretty awesome.

BTW, happy Halloween everybody!

1/6thtoyz

Mord

That Munsters staircase looks great assembled. I'd love to see all the accessories together (Herman's electric chair, Grandpa's lab table, etc).

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: Mord on November 04, 2016, 01:21:21 PM
That Munsters staircase looks great assembled. I'd love to see all the accessories together (Herman's electric chair, Grandpa's lab table, etc).
Thanks Mord. I painted his tongue, didn't like it was black. Love to see the Addams family in the future too

SpeedierThantheGrave

Drum roll, please....

I'm super stoked to have finally scored a "Mr. Lagooni Hai" Creature tiki mug from this year's Tiki Oasis.  It's #256 from an original edition of 350 (there is an additional batch of around 100 more, marked "AE" on the bottom for "After Event."  It's a parody of the classic Mr. Bali Hai tiki mug from the Bali Hai in San Diego, pictured next to it.  Even the printing on the bottom is a thoughtful nod to the original.  Tiki's and the ol' Creature: two great tastes I couldn't refuse.  Considering it was $85 at the show (plus the cost of a ticket), I feel like I got a pretty good deal on it that included free shipping and one of the nylon tote bags from the show. 

Stay sick. Turn blue. Drop dead.

geezer butler

2016-11-25_12-08-39 by geezer2014, on Flickr

picked this Godzilla up at novelty store.

the_horror_man

Quote from: geezer butler on November 25, 2016, 02:39:46 PM
2016-11-25_12-08-39 by geezer2014, on Flickr

picked this Godzilla up at novelty store.

That's a really cool Goji. ;D

thm

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Monsters For Sale

1/6thtoyz :

What is that stairs from?

(I assume it is part of a playset or game.)
ADAM

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Monsters For Sale

I know it is from The Munsters, Mike.

I meant what is the that particular plastic staircase from.

ADAM

darkmonkeygod

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on December 15, 2016, 10:51:42 PM
I meant what is the that particular plastic staircase from.

It's the "build-a-figure" from DST's second series of Munsters Select figures.
Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!