Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

1/6thtoyz

Mike Scott

Quote from: Count Zachula on September 01, 2016, 09:26:33 PM
. . and a Funko Gill Spastik Plastik

Also had a glow-in-the-dark one and a blue one.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mike...In 3-D!

After a few years, a couple bad eBay transactions and a stroke of luck...I finally got one of these bad boys to finish my Sideshow 12" Silver Screen Edition collection.

"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: Mike...In 3-D! on September 04, 2016, 08:13:21 PM
After a few years, a couple bad eBay transactions and a stroke of luck...I finally got one of these bad boys to finish my Sideshow 12" Silver Screen Edition collection.

Great figure!

Mord

Quote from: Mike...In 3-D! on September 04, 2016, 08:13:21 PM

Congrats! I love that figure and all the other Sideshow 12" and 8" figures.

The Batman

These. 

They are not just zombies. They are glow-in-the-dark FLESH EATING zombies.
If you also purchase a set of the frightened B movie people, then there are matching figures for each of the zombies. 

I must have walked past the pack of these guys for 5 years before I took them home.
They will be part of my graveyard office diarama display. 'Lots more stuff to add. 

This guy just needs better paint detail.  Then a dark blue garden light to make him look just right...

'Just wanted a photo of this. These things are combined with makeup goop and other stuff.

Mord

Quote from: The Batman on September 05, 2016, 12:00:11 AM
These. 

If you also purchase a set of the frightened B movie people, then there are matching figures for each of the zombies. 

I must have walked past the pack of these guys for 5 years before I took them home.
They will be part of my graveyard office diarama display. 'Lots more stuff to add. 

Some companions for your zombie dog, eh?

Lazarus

Quote from: The Batman on September 05, 2016, 12:00:11 AM
These. 

This guy just needs better paint detail.  Then a dark blue garden light to make him look just right...

'Just wanted a photo of this. These things are combined with makeup goop and other stuff.

Best part about these was the set of human victims to accompany them.

1/6thtoyz

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

The Batman

'Got 5 extra minutes to make this in my office . . .

'Just a start at something that will grow a lot more before even 10/1 . . .

marsattacks666

Quote from: The Batman on September 06, 2016, 09:58:32 PM
'Got 5 extra minutes to make this in my office . . .

'Just a start at something that will grow a lot more before even 10/1 . . .

Cool!!!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Jim Bertges

There are other sets that go along with these two. The Villagers are of particular interest, but I'm not sure how to fit the Paparazzi in. It would be cool if this company made a set of generic monsters to put into the mix.

You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.