Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 01:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 12, 2016, 11:46:41 AM
I thought it was a Mummy-type. Not a Zombie.
Can we agree that it looks like anything BUT she zombie.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 12, 2016, 11:59:50 AM
Can we agree that it looks like anything BUT she zombie.

Definitely NOT a she zombie.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 12, 2016, 12:01:20 PM
Definitely NOT a she zombie.
Damned "smart" phone. I can't rule out sex at this point....can't see the breasts and undercarriage from this angle.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 12, 2016, 12:05:09 PM
Damned "smart" phone. I can't rule out sex at this point....can't see the breasts and undercarriage from this angle.

What's up with that Witch, styrofoam head? Looks like Danny Devito, as the Penguin.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 12, 2016, 12:07:19 PM
What's up with that Witch, styrofoam head? Looks like Danny Devito, as the Penguin.
Hmmm, I'm getting a Battle damaged Willem Dafoe

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 12, 2016, 12:10:51 PM
Hmmm, I'm getting a Battle damaged Willem Dafoe

In drag?! Haaaaaaaaaa-haaaaaaaaaaaa!

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 12, 2016, 12:11:59 PM
In drag?! Haaaaaaaaaa-haaaaaaaaaaaa!
I'm sure it's only a weekend distraction for our boy Willem. No hasty rumours, please.

Gory Glenn

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 12, 2016, 12:14:59 PM
I'm sure it's only a weekend distraction for our boy Willem. No hasty rumours, please.

Now I REALLY have to buy the Witch and try my best to make her look like Willem.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Gory Glenn on August 12, 2016, 12:31:42 PM
You guys are crazy!

Yes, definitely! Like a crazy collector looking for the last MacFarlane, Malebolgia at Toy's R Us. Circa '94.

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 12, 2016, 12:37:09 PM
Yes, definitely! Like a crazy collector looking for the last MacFarlane, Malebolgia at Toy's R Us. Circa '94.
I remember that mania. A friend who worked at Target had to break company policy to get me one. Now, it's collecting dust in someone else's collection.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 12, 2016, 01:02:26 PM
I remember that mania. A friend who worked at Target had to break company policy to get me one. Now, it's collecting dust in someone else's collection.

All mine are sold and LONG gone. Now the line isn't worth a F***. It was a fun chase at first, then the chase became old.
I cannot believe I wasted time and money on those figures
However. It eventually lead me in to buying the Movie Maniacs.

Mord

Every time I go to a toy event, I see all the past "hot toy" at bargain basement prices. I've become very jaded. I only buy figures I intend to die with. Smaller collection, better aesthetics.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 12, 2016, 01:56:29 PM
Every time I go to a toy event, I see all the past "hot toy" at bargain basement prices. I've become very jaded. I only buy figures I intend to die with. Smaller collection, better aesthetics.

Definitely