Whats the last song you listened to today??

Started by Dr.Teufel Geist, June 22, 2009, 06:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Cyclops

"A Castle without a Crypt is like a Unicorn without a Horn" ~ Professor Abronsius

Hepcat

Collecting! It's what I do!

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Blue Oyster Cult - Hot Rails to Hell

I used to play this at maximum volume when I got home from school. It used to release my tensions at the end of the day. That and "T.V. Eye" by the Stooges. "Kick Out The Jams" (MC5) helped too.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on March 22, 2019, 11:54:44 AM
Blue Oyster Cult - Hot Rails to He'll

I used to play this at maximum volume when I got home from school. It used to release my tensions at the end of the day. That and "T.V. Eye" by the Stooges. "Kick Out The Jams" (MC5) helped too.

She's gotta t.v. eye on me!!!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Wicked Lester

Another KickAss techno jam from almost 30 years ago. Where are my "Schrooms" at?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRlZQRRGD8o

marsattacks666

Wicked Lester

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mord

Quote from: Mike Scott on March 23, 2019, 12:11:42 PM
"Hot Rails To He Will" ?
I usually reread my posts to correct my spellcheck. This time I didn't, and it annoyingly changed "Hell" to "He'll". It did it 3 times during this post. You should see what it does when I cuss. Everything winds up "tuck this", "tucking mess", "piece of short" etc.

Wicked Lester

ASide from King Crimsons Epitaph or Joy Divisions Shadowplay  This has to be one of the most depressing songs I know and love. I would not suggest drinking too much or taking "pills" before listening. Total DOOM from one of the best bands for this genre,IMO,better than Sabbath..wait..wait..wait.. Ok no one gonna burn my house down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woe_4gkS4XU&fbclid=IwAR2ml5dL9IqVWZ7NLTPQqSWnzoNGD9i1g51QdJLO0p1LAB6yTWn3DEy-tME

marsattacks666

AC⚡DC-
Shot Down in Flames
Night Prowler

geezer butler

The Stooges: Fun House
NY Dolls: Stranded in the Jungle
Dead Boys: Ain't It Fun
Sex Pistols: Holidays in the Sun
The Clash: The Guns of Brixton

Mord

Quote from: geezer butler on March 28, 2019, 09:53:00 PM
The Stooges: Fun House
NY Dolls: Stranded in the Jungle
Dead Boys: Ain't It Fun
Sex Pistols: Holidays in the Sun