Quasimodo's Home is Burning!

Started by Monsters For Sale, April 15, 2019, 01:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hepcat

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on April 17, 2019, 02:54:26 PMYou might wanna rethink that fierce avatar....

I really liked Big Bad Wolf's first avatar when it was the Walt Disney character:

8)

Collecting! It's what I do!

Big Bad Wolf

I'm starting to think the carrier pigeons would be more efficient. But by all means, continue the pile-on, everyone.
Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? The Big Bad Wolf? The Big Bad Wolf! Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? Lala lala laaa...

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 17, 2019, 03:53:38 PM
I'm starting to think the carrier pigeons would be more efficient. But by all means, continue the pile-on, everyone.

So you're a masochist?

NO!  SUFFER!
ADAM

Big Bad Wolf

Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? The Big Bad Wolf? The Big Bad Wolf! Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? Lala lala laaa...

Monsters For Sale

ADAM

Big Bad Wolf

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on April 17, 2019, 04:09:17 PM
Masochist never do.

Do you honestly think I want this, man? Do you think I'm enjoying myself right now?

Kidagain

So we are at 80 reply's and only about the first 14 were actually about the fire.Just another thread flushed down the toilet.

Big Bad Wolf

Quote from: Kidagain on April 17, 2019, 04:59:23 PM
So we are at 80 reply's and only about the first 14 were actually about the fire.Just another thread flushed down the toilet.

Don't worry. This is my last post. I won't inconvenience you anymore. I kept fighting because some part of me still hoped I'd be heard, that I'd be understood, but I was wrong. Aside from a single member here, I'm not being heard. I'm not being understood. My words are being taken out of context. I'm being mocked now. I'm sure I'll be mocked long after I'm gone. And anyone with the power to do anything just doesn't care. They pretend not to know what to do, that they are acting fair and considerate when they're not. They're really not. They should care that a member feels this way, but they don't.

Because at the end of the day, I am just not wanted here. I never asked for special treatment. I never felt like I belonged enough to be a really active member. I just hoped that if someone here went too far, if someone here did something wrong, that I could count on everyone to do what's right.

But I was wrong about that. You all protect your own, look the other way, and put on an act like I'm crazy, like you don't know what to do or what I want, like I'm a "professional victim".

I'm not a professional victim. I'm a human being with feelings that don't matter to anyone in here. And it's never ever going to matter to anyone. No one is going to reflect on me after the fact. No one is going to consider a change in the way things are done. I'll just be the punchline to someone's in jokes.

I'm done. I know I'm not welcome here. And I know that no one is going care enough to bother to figure out why I felt that way and do something about it, so it doesn't happen to anyone else.

So yeah. I'm out for real this time. Go ahead start the party.

Mike Scott

Calgon take me away!

See your favorite news outlet for updates on Quasi's crib.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website