Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Mike Scott on April 17, 2019, 02:50:52 PM
If the a-hole objects, I'll delete it.

But you'll leave all mine in, right?
ADAM

Big Bad Wolf

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on April 17, 2019, 02:57:25 PM
But you'll leave all mine in, right?

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, no one cares what's said to me. You can say whatever you want to me, about me, whatever you feel like. Doesn't matter if I object, I just have to look the other way.

So go for it. Have fun, you might even be rewarded.
Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? The Big Bad Wolf? The Big Bad Wolf! Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? Lala lala laaa...

Mike Scott

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 17, 2019, 02:44:27 PM
Ignoring the other guy is the right thing for me to do, that is.

I don't know how seriously I'm supposed to take your complaints? Not once have you reported a post, objecting to it's content. I mean, if you can't at least do that, why should I even get involved?
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Big Bad Wolf

Quote from: Mike Scott on April 17, 2019, 03:05:44 PM
I don't know how seriously I'm supposed to take your complaints? Not once have you reported a post, objecting to it's content. I mean, if you can't at least do that, why should I even get involved?

Actually I have. Maybe my reports just get automatically sent to the "just ignore it" pile?
Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? The Big Bad Wolf? The Big Bad Wolf! Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? Lala lala laaa...

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 17, 2019, 03:07:32 PM
Actually I have. Maybe my reports just get automatically sent to the "just ignore it" pile?

There's a "Report to moderator" at the bottom of every post - Have you used that?
ADAM

Hepcat

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 17, 2019, 01:57:08 PMI don't start these fights....

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 17, 2019, 02:20:36 PMHe came in here out of the blue to go after me, I didn't insult him.

Nonsense. I said nothing about you at all, and then you didn't just disagree with my opinion, you directed insults at me!

You and Mord posted words critical of FOX. I then made a simple post setting out what I liked the most about FOX. In it I said nothing whatsoever about you at all. You then responded with a post referencing me:

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 16, 2019, 05:00:08 PM
Quote from: HepcatIf I watched any U.S. TV news networks, FOX would be my choice for two reasons:

1. John Stossel. He's simply the best TV docu-journalist of all time.

2. A goodly portion of the rest of FOX's newscasters:

The same John Stossel who keeps whining about how everyone should be allowed to be as racist as they want and discriminate freely? I guess I'm glad you're not an admin, in that case.

But you go ahead and keep drinking that Faux News kool-aid, buddy. Not sure about spamming the thread with screenshots from the Stepford Wives though. Great movie, I just don't see how it's relevant?

And you really don't see how your words were patronizing, condescending and insulting to me?

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 17, 2019, 02:20:36 PM...but let's all pretend Hepcat didn't say or do anything wrong because he's one of us, right gang!?

Yeah, sure, I most assuredly responded to your insulting remarks with many of my own. But, I said nothing bad about anyone until you laid into me for praising FOX! Why would you do such a thing? And then how could you expect me not to respond very strongly? Like I say, if someone wants to exchange insults, I'll oblige. I'm not a saint.

???
Collecting! It's what I do!

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Hepcat on April 17, 2019, 03:13:36 PM
Nonsense. I said nothing about you at all, and then you didn't just disagree with my opinion, you directed insults at me!...

And you really don't see how your words were patronizing, condescending and insulting to me?...

Aw, Hell!  Somebody woke the damned CAT!
ADAM

Big Bad Wolf

Quote from: Hepcat on April 17, 2019, 03:13:36 PM
Like I say, if someone wants to exchange insults, I'll oblige. I'm not a saint.

Quote from: Mike Scott on April 17, 2019, 02:39:10 PM
And yes, ignoring the other guy is the correct thing to do. Nobody's getting punched in the face. It's all just words.

Hepcat

Quote from: Mord on April 17, 2019, 02:38:25 PMLook, Hep has always been an a-hole. He knows it, and cherishes when he gets under someone's skin. You're just feeding the beast. Why do you think certain leaders make jackass bullies of themselves? Answer...because it draws a response. Not being the center of attention is devastating to bullies.

You've attacked me and made insulting remarks about my musical preferences (of all things!) at least twice, and one other time you asked me whether I was interested at all in anything beyond the sixties.  Meanwhile never have I criticized you anywhere else. Yet I'm the "a-hole"!!!

You just don't like me because my tastes don't closely correspond to your own in many areas (including music). Well so what? We're all different people.

cl:)

Big Bad Wolf

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on April 17, 2019, 03:09:51 PM
There's a "Report to moderator" at the bottom of every post - Have you used that?

Of course not, I sent a carrier pigeon. ::)

Monsters For Sale

ADAM

Hepcat

Incidentally the spire that collapsed in the fire was "only" an add-on to the cathedral in the mid-nineteenth century:

Quote from: WikipediaNotre-Dame de Paris, meaning "Our Lady of Paris"), often referred to simply as Notre-Dame, is a medieval Catholic cathedral on the Île de la Cité in the 4th arrondissement of Paris, France. The cathedral is consecrated to the Virgin Mary and considered to be one of the finest examples of French Gothic architecture. Its innovative use of the rib vault and flying buttress, its enormous and colourful rose windows, and the naturalism and abundance of its sculptural decoration set it apart from the earlier Romanesque style.

The cathedral was begun in 1160 under Bishop Maurice de Sully and was largely complete by 1260, though it was modified frequently in the following centuries. In the 1790s, Notre-Dame suffered desecration during the French Revolution; much of its religious imagery was damaged or destroyed. In 1804, the cathedral was the site of the Coronation of Napoleon I as Emperor of France, and witnessed the baptism of Henri, Count of Chambord in 1821 and the funerals of several presidents of the Third French Republic.

Popular interest in the cathedral blossomed soon after the publication, in 1831, of Victor Hugo's novel Notre-Dame de Paris (in English, The Hunchback of Notre-Dame). This led to a major restoration project between 1844 and 1864, supervised by Eugène Viollet-le-Duc, who added the cathedral's iconic spire.

:-\

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 17, 2019, 03:25:16 PM
Of course not, I sent a carrier pigeon. ::)

One useful thing I learned in elementary school was that if I pretended not to be ticklish, I wasn't pestered.

But, professional victims don't really want help, do they?  Just sympathy.

Poor soul..., poor soul.  There there..., there there.
ADAM

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mord

Quote from: Hepcat on April 17, 2019, 03:24:09 PM
Yet I'm the "a-hole"!!
I'm glad you see it "my way" (as Sinatra would say)