My Model kits for sale

Started by JohnC, November 07, 2023, 04:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnC

Hi all, found this forum in search. Hope it's okay to sell here. I've been sitting on these model kits for quite some time. I bought these in the 90's and early 2000 when I got back into the idea of building again. Most are vinyl, resin and plastic. Everything on this list is priced. I have pictures but if you are interested I can take more. I can do PayPal, Zelle or money orders. I'm always up for offers. If you see something you like let me know. email johncolonna819(*at*)gmail.com.
Wave: Mothra Twin Larva w/egg                                             $150.00
Billiken: Godzilla 1992                                                           $150.00
Tskuda: Rodan 1956                                                              $175.00
Billiken: LaserBlast Alien (used complete not painted)              $125.00 
Kaiyodo: 1954 Anguirus                                                          $75.00
Billiken: War of the Col. Beast                                                 $200.00
Max Factory: Godzilla 1993 (vs. Mothra)                                  $150.00
M1: Godzilla 1965 (vs. Monster Zero)                                      $225.00
Billiken: Bride of Frankenstein (used)  w/ additional head          $125.00                                                       
Halcyon: Alien Vinyl                                                                 $75.00
Polar Lights: Lost in Space Robot (Aurora)                                 $15.00
Kaiyodo: Godzilla 1984                                                           $100.00
Kaiyodo: Mecha-Godzilla 1993                                                 $150.00                                                                                 
Kaiyodo: Godzilla 1993                                                           $125.00
Kaiyodo: Godzilla 1991                                                           $150.00
Billiken: Mecha-Kong                                                              $225.00
Atragon Otaki (submarine)                                                       $30.00
Billiken: Baragon                                                                    $200.00
Billiken: Gnomess Ultraman series                                           $100.00
Billiken: Godzilla 1974                                                            $150.00
Creature vs Crocodile sculpted by Shawn Nagle (resin)              $250.00
Billiken: War of the Col. Beast                                                 $200.00
Billiken: Batman 1989 Pose A (standing pose)                          $150.00             
Billiken: She-Creature                                                            $150.00
Billiken: Met. Mutant                                                              $175.00
Billiken: War of the Col. Beast (large box)                                $225.00
Falcion: Ebirah                                                                       $175.00
Halcyon: Predator 2 (plastic)                                                     $20.00
Billiken: Day the Earth Stood Still (Gort and Klaatu)                  $275.00   
Predator 2 Korean (vinyl kit)                                                     $60.00                         
Inteleg: The Crow                                                                   $100.00
Halcyon: Attacking Alien (plastic)                                               $35.00
Halcyon: Alien 3 (plastic)                                                           $40.00
Aurora: Phantom of the Opera 1992 re-issue (long box)               $60.00                                     
Dark Horse: The Creature from the Black Lagoon                       $250.00
Monsters in Motion? Curse of the Werewolf (resin)                     $200.00
Horizon: T2 Exo Skelton (damage box)                                       $60.00
Horizon: T2 T1000                                                                    $30.00
Horizon: Bram Stoker's Dracula (red armor)                              $100.00
Halcyon: Alien Chestburster                                                     $150.00

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: JohnC on November 07, 2023, 04:42:12 PM
Hi all, found this forum in search. Hope it's okay to sell here. ... 

Do you also have an eBay account?  Some place where prospective buyers could view your past sales and feedback rating?  (Since you are new to us.)

AND, WELCOME NEW BLOOD!
ADAM

JohnC

Hi there, sorry no ebay account. I've been selling them privately on FaceBook groups. The Parts Pit Vintage Model Parts Trading Post. Model Kits, Resin, Vinyl, Plastic Figure Model Kits, etc. Not sure if you are familier with those groups or not. I have pictures of everything but I do not know how to upload them here. If any one can help with that I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Hepcat

Are you the same JohnC that's on the CGC board?

Quote from: JohnC on November 07, 2023, 04:42:12 PMI bought these in the 90's and early 2000 when I got back into the idea of building again. Most are vinyl, resin and plastic. Everything on this list is priced.

Are they built or M.I.B.?  ???

Quote from: JohnC on November 11, 2023, 09:16:10 AMI have pictures of everything but I do not know how to upload them here. If any one can help with that I'd appreciate it.

Insert the address of the picture from any third party image hosting service (ImageShack, Flickr, Photobucket, etc.) within IMG][/IMG] tags. Links to Facebook pictures don't work because Facebook very quickly tracks down and severs the links.

:(

Collecting! It's what I do!

JohnC

Okay trying these out as a test. Hopefully they will upload. Yes I am. That was when I'd bought these kits.  Most are mint in box. I do have descriptions there but anything you need for additional pics I can provide. Thanks for your help.

Hepcat

Those "addresses" you used in your last post are strange. Picture addresses usually end in 'jpeg' or 'jpg'.

So are you still living in or near Edmonton? And are you still a big Green Lantern fan?

???
Collecting! It's what I do!

Mike Scott

The (*at*) sign is banned, here, so any link with the (*at*) sign in it won't work.
CREATURE FAN

JohnC

To Hepcat, No I'm not from Edmonton. Wasn't a huge Green Lantern fan either. Sorry it must be another JohnC you were asking about. Which board is the CGC board? Sorry about the pictures not working I did upload them to Flickr. Not sure why the first batch worked and the second failed. I may go back and try to figure this one out. If anyone is interested, just e-mail me at johncolonna819(*at*)gmail.com I have no problems sending anything thru there. Thanks for your time and sorry for the troubles I've been having posting pictures. Take care and stay safe

Mike Scott

Quote from: JohnC on November 12, 2023, 05:06:44 PM
Not sure why the first batch worked and the second failed.

The first batch didn't have the symbol in the links.
CREATURE FAN

Mike Scott

This is the classifieds section, and the poster can post his ad anyway he wants and should not be subject to criticism for doing so.
CREATURE FAN