Dracula Monster Maze Puzzle - Custom

Started by fmofmpls, March 15, 2010, 01:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmofmpls

Sorry Icemann, I can only sell you one. PM sent.

That's it. All 13 cards are spoken for.

Thanks everyone!
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

fmofmpls

Cards are beginning to ship today. Personalizing each card with member names on tombstones required additional time. Thanks again everyone!

Neoplastic

Thanks for your efforts, can't wait to see it! 

lappys22

Terry,
Received mine today. Great job! Thank's!

Monster Bob

Received today, Terry.

Thanks much...nicely done. A fun piece!  ;)

MB

aura of foreboding

Terry,

Just got mine in the mail!  It is really great!  Thanks so much! 

-J-

poseablemonster

Got ours, too and it is GREAT!  Thanks Terry!

Tom Smith Monsternut

Got mine today! Very awesome work Terry !
Thanks..
TS
Tom Smith " Dr. Deadly"

Richard

VERY cool & fabulous monster fantasy piece!!!
Thank you so much, Terry!!!

Richard

Mcdee

Wow...read this way too late and missed out...bummer...If you plan on doing any more Please put me down for one...These are sooooo Cooool  ;D
Mcdee
Remember, it's not just a hobby, it's an obsession!

fmofmpls

Thanks everyone for the kind words! I'm glad you like the puzzle. I enjoyed making them. Hopefully, there will more to follow. I have plans for a Wolf Man next.

If you haven't received your Drac puzzle yet, you will be in the next few days. I made these in the order that they were received. Personalizing the tombstones added some additional time to production. Two final shipments are being sent out today. 

Thanks again everyone!

draculafan

got mine today and i love it man :) cant wait for the wolfman one ;) thanks terry
everybody shout time for the goolies get together

Most Horrible

Quote from: fmofmpls on March 30, 2010, 07:12:58 AM
Thanks everyone for the kind words! I'm glad you like the puzzle. I enjoyed making them. Hopefully, there will more to follow. I have plans for a Wolf Man next.

If you haven't received your Drac puzzle yet, you will be in the next few days. I made these in the order that they were received. Personalizing the tombstones added some additional time to production. Two final shipments are being sent out today. 

Thanks again everyone!

General Sir

I am rather new here but I wanted to ask if you would consider creating some more down the road! I am looking forward to seeing what you make next. Clever and ingenious idea, Sir.

:)
"Do you like gin? It is my only weakness..."- Dr. Pretorius

fmofmpls

Quote from: Most Horrible on April 06, 2010, 04:55:50 PM
General Sir

I am rather new here but I wanted to ask if you would consider creating some more down the road! I am looking forward to seeing what you make next. Clever and ingenious idea, Sir.

:)

Thank you Most Horrible. I'm planning on developing other puzzles in the series. A Wolf Man will be next. I will be sure to share this info here when it becomes available.

ICEMANN333

hello ice here has mine been shipped yet big john........