Twilight Zone's Charles Beaumont

Started by carlsporkpie, July 03, 2017, 07:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlsporkpie

Hi, everyone!

I hope this is an okay place to pose this question; if not, please advise and I'll move it, of course. I am a huge fan of Charles Beuamont's writing, ever since I stumbled upon "The Howling Man," the paperback version of the excellent short story collection "Charles Beaumont: Selected Stories." I have seen a particular photo of Beaumont that I would dearly love to frame and hang on my wall. It has appeared many places online, and I've seen it in Marc Scott Zicree's "Twilight Zone Companion."

Does anyone know who I should  contact in regards to either getting a hard copy of this photo or a hi-res file I could print out? I have emailed Mr. Zicree, but understandibly I haven't heard anything. I've tried to find some contact info for Beaumont's son Christopher, but no luck. I also tried to contact Beaumont's literary estate, but I've been ignored there also, it seems. If anyone could offer some suggestions or info, I would be immensely grateful. Here's the aforementioned photograph:

gif upload

Wich2

Carl, I found a larger, better copy online - BUT it's cropped tighter (no typewriter.)

PM if you want it.

-Craig

Mike Scott

This will print out to 8"x10", if you want it. Doesn't look too bad.

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Wich2

Again, the one I've tweaked is cropped; but it's a good deal crisper than that.

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Wich2

Avast, that be the source of the one I'm talking about (w/o my tweaking/cleaning that helps it a bit.)

Th only reason I haven't posted it, is that Carl seems to want every drop of quality he can get, and if I emailed it to him, it wouldn't be compressed like a post.

-Craig

carlsporkpie

Apologies to everyone; I got distracted by other things for a bit. My deepest thanks to everyone who responded, and PM sent, Craig!