The New Kids (1985)
A Quiet Place (2018)
Overlord (2018)
Us (2019)
The House That Dripped Blood (1971)
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

marsattacks666

I Spit on Your Corpse-aka-Girls For Rent-1972
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Nosferatu (1922)
Nosferatu, The Vampyre (1979)
Shadow of the Vampire (2001)

These really make up a great triple feature. I hadn't watched the original for a while. Man, some of those classic scenes still hold up pretty well.

Mord

Quote from: Mike...In 3-D! on March 24, 2019, 07:16:06 PM
Don't Kill It (2017)
The New Kids (1985)
A Quiet Place (2018)
Overlord (2018)
Us (2019)
The House That Dripped Blood (1971)

Without giving anything away, how was "Us"?

Haunted hearse

What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Turistas (2006) -
A bus full of tourists gets stranded on the coast of Brazil. A small group of them is offered help by a seemingly sympathetic native. Apparently, there is a far more sinister reason for the kindness. Very entertaining.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on March 27, 2019, 12:40:09 PM
Turistas (2006) -
A bus full of tourists gets stranded on the coast of Brazil. A small group of them is offered help by a seemingly sympathetic native. Apparently, there is a far more sinister reason for the kindness. Very entertaining.

Good?

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on March 27, 2019, 05:39:08 PM
Good?
I liked it. Girls in tiny bikinis (their clothes were stolen), bloodshed, cruelty...what's not to like?

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on March 27, 2019, 06:34:53 PM
I liked it. Girls in tiny bikinis (their clothes were stolen), bloodshed, cruelty...what's not to like?

🤟💀🔪👙👹

Monsters For Sale

Lifepod, 1981 - Luxury space liner Arcturus, pride of the White Star fleet, malfunctions during a 60-day pleasure cruise to Jupiter.

Joe Penny, Jordan Michaels and Kristine De Bell  (yes, that Kristine De Bell).

Talky battle of wits between man and computer and man.

The VCI Vault Classics DVD is a poor copy of this zero budget, made-for-TV clunker.  Worth it only if you must see everything.
ADAM

marsattacks666

Mike...In 3-D!

Quote from: Mord on March 26, 2019, 12:38:49 PM
Without giving anything away, how was "Us"?

I really liked it. It's not a perfect pearl, but it was very unsettling and was packed with great performances and a well built atmosphere.
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Mike Scott on March 28, 2019, 11:53:15 AM
It's [Lifepod, 1981] a sci-fi redo of Hitchcock's "Lifeboat".

No.  , That one is the 1993 TV movie "Lifepod", starring Robert loggia.

The 1981 film owes much more to "2001: a Space Odyssey".
ADAM