Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

Keeper's Delight-1977(VHS. Great sleazy film)
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

LugosiFan25

Beast From Haunted Cave (1959) - thought that I had seen this one before, but once I started it, I realized that I hadn't. Feels like I found another gem. Has that classic low-budget feel that I love so much when it comes to early Corman stuff. Plus, the monster in this one is VERY creepy looking in my opinion.
"....flying saucers? You mean the kind from up there?"

Mike Scott

Quote from: LugosiFan25 on August 23, 2018, 09:37:30 AM
Beast From Haunted Cave (1959)

Filmed simultaneously with SKI TROOP ATTACK (1960), using the same cast.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mord

Truth or Dare - Ok Blumhouse teen horror film.  Not much to it.

horrorhunter

Quote from: LugosiFan25 on August 23, 2018, 09:37:30 AM
Beast From Haunted Cave (1959) - thought that I had seen this one before, but once I started it, I realized that I hadn't. Feels like I found another gem. Has that classic low-budget feel that I love so much when it comes to early Corman stuff. Plus, the monster in this one is VERY creepy looking in my opinion.
Yeah, it's another classic Corman cheapy/creepy, and the monster does look pretty cool.  ;)

This one's been doing time in the PD Zone like so many others that some of us have seen soooo many times it almost gets to be too much of a good thing. If you've bought a lot of movie bargain packs over the years, or Alpha cheapies, or watch current Horror Host fare on sites like The Monster Channel and The Vortexx, you'll have gotten more than a healthy dose of the same flicks over and over again. Some of them I never get tired of and some of them have become a bit of a grind.

Even lofty classics like Night Of The Living Dead, Carnival Of Souls, and House On Haunted Hill, reside in the PD Zone, as well as some of my favorite Eurohorror flicks like The Devil's Nightmare, Horror Express, and Werewolf Vs. The Vampire Woman (though the original Werewolf Shadow is better). The early Corman stuff is there in force. The PD Zone is the home of several stinkers too, but what qualifies as "a stinker" varies according to individual taste.

I watch a lot of the newer Horror Host's shows because I love the whole genre and the history behind it, but most of them leave a lot to be desired. Some favorites include Penny Dreadful, Sicko Psychotic, and, especially, Dr. Dreck and Moaner. Dr. Dreck (Michael Legge) is the absolute best at digging up interesting and obscure PD flicks to feature on his show. The guy really knows his stuff.

It's a good thing so many people get to see these flicks so easily, especially newer fans that haven't already seen almost everything multiple times (I envy them in their discovery of some of these gems). Something about that first time.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Memphremagog

Ghosts Of Mars(2001)
Session 9(2002)
Abbott & Costello Meet the Killer, Boris Karloff(1949)
Avengers: Infinity War(2018)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Fulci's  "Zombi" -
This film makes me feel like I'm on vacation, for some strange reason. Love, love, love.

zombiehorror

Rabid~The third film in Joe Bob's Last Drive In.  I thought the armpit feeding concept was dumb but the film, especially the 2nd half, was decent.

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mord on August 23, 2018, 11:37:54 PM
Fulci's  "Zombi" -
This film makes me feel like I'm on vacation, for some strange reason. Love, love, love.
Check out the comics from Eibon Press. Here's a link: https://eibon-press.myshopify.com/

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

marsattacks666

Quote from: horrorhunter on August 24, 2018, 12:12:28 PM
Check out the comics from Eibon Press. Here's a link: https://eibon-press.myshopify.com/

Eibon(The Beyond) Press has some KILLER comic books. Plus the their name is awesome, too.

Mord

(Advanced) Brazillian Bikini Waxing -
My brother bought me this DVD a few years ago. I am forever greatful. I'm learning a new trade here (a couple of the girls are very inspirational).

Mord

Quote from: horrorhunter on August 24, 2018, 12:12:28 PM

Those look very impressive. It's nice to have merchandising on a movie this cool. Thanks for the info, bro.

Memphremagog

Curse Of the Voodoo(1965)
Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster(1965)
Night Of the Creeps(1986)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

I Spit on your Grave-1978☆☆☆☆