Terry or Theresa?

Started by fmofmpls, October 06, 2008, 04:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmofmpls

Quote from: Toy Ranch on October 07, 2008, 10:13:27 AM
Universal Transvestite Army?

You may be onto something, or your on something. It does have a ring to it though.
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

roheimiana

I'm not concerned about this curious habit spreading amongst humans. I do get worried when it influences innocent toys!

fmofmpls

Good lord no! Not the toys! Say it isn't so Joe .. or Josephine .. or whatever the heck your calling yourself today? We must remember to be good stewards of what we've been given. We can do this my setting the proper example from which others pattern their behavior. This includes the impressions we make upon our innocent toys. I'm afraid I've stumbled upon my way. Won't you lend a brother a hand roheimiana and lift me out of the gutter in which I ly?

Nicole

Quote from: fmofmpls on October 07, 2008, 12:14:48 PM
We must remember to be good stewards of what we've been given. We can do this my setting the proper example from which others pattern their behavior.

General Theresa, can I change my username to Nicholas? :)

"If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly." -Ashleigh Brilliant

fmofmpls

Quote from: Nicole on October 07, 2008, 12:38:29 PM
General Theresa, can I change my username to Nicholas? :)

Said request may be granted upon providing the necessary paperwork. This includes a picture which best exemplifies your recent change of orientation.

Gawd .. that sounds official. Doesn't it? Sounds like big government.

BTW, we already are processing one pending profile change. Soon to be announced .. ladies and gentlemen .. I give you Roberta Beeman, formerly known as Bobby Beeman!

Daimajin

"I think sh-sh-she likes you...but he d-d-don't!"
They're going to make you one of them, my peacock!

Nicole

Quote from: fmofmpls on October 07, 2008, 12:45:20 PM
Said request may be granted upon providing the necessary paperwork. This includes a picture which best exemplifies your recent change of orientation.

You really want to see photos? Okay, sit tight. I'll go get my mustache.

Actually, I do sort of crossdress on occasion. My Halloween costumes are always male characters and I wore a men's suit and tie to my college awards ceremony when all the other women wore dresses... Yeah, I know I'm weird. But it's not like I ever tried to mislead anyone into thinking otherwise. :P

"If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly." -Ashleigh Brilliant

roheimiana

Quote from: fmofmpls on October 07, 2008, 12:14:48 PM
Won't you lend a brother a hand... and lift me out of the gutter in which I ly?

General, I fear that any discussion of your redemption would be premature. First, we obviously need to know the depth of the crisis you have created. I note, for example, that cross-dressing by some toys has now led to UNDRESSING by others!!!!!

Monster Bob

Ha boy.

Sorry dudes. I have never dressed like a girl (not that there is anything wrong with it-it's just not for me.). I would be one ugly-ass woman.

Now as far as this Universal Transvestite thing, well, I want to be in charge of Universal Heterosexual Pervert Never-Failing-Testosterone Branch, if we end up going that route (or shall I say root?).

-

fmofmpls

Quote from: roheimiana on October 07, 2008, 04:41:45 PM
General, I fear that any discussion of your redemption would be premature. First, we obviously need to know the depth of the crisis you have created.

Dear roheimiana. To truly understand the depths of the crisis, one must first divulge deep into the darkest depths of the human psyche.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy9C80NIk2o&feature=related

CreepysFan

Nice legs Terry.  I have no problem with any of you crossdressing, just so long as I don't hear "DUELING BANJO'S" playing in the background.  If I do, I'm running.
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

fmofmpls

Quote from: Monster Bob on October 07, 2008, 04:52:35 PM
Sorry dudes. I have never dressed like a girl (not that there is anything wrong with it-it's just not for me.). I would be one ugly-ass woman.

Not to worry Bob. Isn't that why they sell Old Milwaukee by the case? It comes with a brown paper bag. ;D

The Drunken Severed Head

Frankenstein say, "ME FEEL PRETTY!"

MegoZéDoCaixão

Esta é uma boa idéia! Porquê gastar minha vida procurando a mulher superior, quando eu posso ser minha própria mulher superior?

Mego Zé do Caixão

fmofmpls

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Seems everyone wants to get in on the act!

Break out those Angora sweaters and liberate yourselves!

This includes you Monster Bob!  ;)