Monsterpalooza CAPTAIN COMPANY PREVIEW

Started by gracebuster, April 07, 2010, 07:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gracebuster

I can't wait to see our UMA friends at MONSTERPALOOZA!

Please come to our CAPTAIN COMPANY panel discussion on Saturday  at 12:00, noon!

It will be a fun 45 minutes with myself, Taylor White, Don Post and Don Glut!

There will be free actual CAPTAIN COMPANY STOCK  given out to lucky members of the audience. To be a winner you must be present at the seminar!

Here are some pics form the slide show.

There will also be a 7 minute presentation on IMAGINEERING!

In preparing for the Imagineering piece I had a unique moment in my life that I thought any other UMAer would enjoy.

I randomly chose to wear a blueish shirt and dark jacket.

We shot my interview and 12 hours later in a giddy moment of inspiration during editing I suggested that we split the screen for a site gag.

It was then that I realized how God most have certainly intevened in my seemingly random choice of clothes.

The blue-black combination proved the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Please come by and support our chat and say hello.

The Creeper

Sounds like a great time!  Wish I could make it.   :(
Long live the UMA!

monsterphile

Dan,

I'll be here in NJ, although I'd love to be there.  Is there any chance that the presentation could be uploaded to YouTube after the con?

Rob

mike c

Haha! Damn, what are the odds? Love when that kind of thing happens.

And hey... black n' blue, what a perfect color combo for a Monster Kid!

You know I will be there on Saturday... can't wait!

poseablemonster

I really wish I could make it, I'd love to see the seminar!  Hopefully there will be good video of the event for the folks that can't attend.

Opera Ghost

I'll see ya there Dan....Hopefully, I'll be wearing a ballcap with UMA upon it.

OG
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Perry S.

raycastile

Looks cool.  Someone shoot some video!
Raymond Castile

michblk

Quote from: gracebuster on April 07, 2010, 07:23:59 PM

Wow, looks like you wanted to be Jay Leno growing up.  Have fun and hopefully you can get it posted for those of us that cannot be there.

BK
"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes

monsterphile

Quote from: michblk on April 08, 2010, 02:35:31 AM
Wow, looks like you wanted to be Jay Leno growing up. 

...and in HBO's 1996 telemovie, he got to play him

Marsha

FACTO2

If I can find someone to cover the table for me I would really like to be there.  Hopefully that will happen.  The Captain Co. ads in FM were the best.
John Tucky
X-O Facto
http://www.xofacto.com/
"If you go through life without any expectations, you'll never be disappointed."

Opera Ghost

For those of us who don't know who everyone is and what they look like, is anyone wearing anything identifiably UMA?

We all of course know what Dan looks like.

OG
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

MedeaZorba

My dad, Richard Olson, is doing his part to promote the discussion panel: he's hired spokesmodels to spread the word and hand out fliers (which he designed) at the pharmacy in Duluth, MN. Um...don't know how effective that will be, Dad. But the spokesmodels are cute!

(Oh, and I'll be there, too!)

gracebuster

They are very cute.

VERY SPECIAL THANKS to Richard Olson for his stellar design work here.