New line of Mega Brands monster toys

Started by The Drunken Severed Head, February 26, 2008, 05:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Drunken Severed Head

Thanks to Karswell of THE HORRORS OF IT ALL blog, I've learned of some great new monster figures in a line called "Plasma Kreaps", by Mega toys. It includes a vampire, werewolf, mummy, zombie, ghoul and gargoyle, and the figures can be had as cheap as 4.99 at K-Mart.

Go to this link for info and pictures:

http://megabrands.com/en/products/index.php?sys_h=1&keywords=plasma+kreaps

monsterphile

and the price is affordable.  Hopefully kids will take to them.  I like the ghoul and the gargoyle best.

Rob

packy120353

These are being describes as assembly kits, and "interchangeable to create exciting new hybrid monsters", and a warehouse style storage crate! What's not to love? I also like the ghoul, actually a winged skelly. If you click on "view all products in Plazmaverse" holy!  - there are eight pages of creatures total - the Kreaps are just the new ones!

thatwasmyfoot

Long time lurker, first time jumping in.

I have to attest that these are pretty cool. At this point I've only picked up the Zombie and it's sweet.

packy120353

Hi thatwasyourfoot!  Thanks for daring to jump in and thanks for the info - are they indeed at Kmart?  I may stop there tomorrow -

pk

thatwasmyfoot

I found mine at Wal-Mart. I haven't seen them anywhere else.

ProfGriffin

Thanks for the heads-up on those.

My son has a few of the Dragon Plasma-verse and almost all of the Robot Plasma-verse (They light up when you push a button).
I'll be picking these little Kreaps up, especially the Zombie, Mummy and Ghoul.

They are pretty cool little toys.  Thanks

Rest in Peace,

Prof. Griffin
Horror Historian

packy120353

I found the Plazma Kreaps tonight, but only picked up three for now  (I just couldn't make this sound right:"I'm home dear, I got the dogfood you sent me for -  and spent thirty bucks on these spooky little toys") anyway - yeah they are cool and creepy, hardly pure "movie monsters" in that sense but super fun to set up and play with!  Priced right too. Bonus - they come in a crate in a bag made of snot. I will have to get the other three next week or so, thanks again for pointing them out!