GUESTBOOK New Members Sign In Here - We are who we are!

Started by gracebuster, January 02, 2008, 11:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gracebuster

SO I am called Gracebuster on this board and others, but my real name is Daniel Roebuck.

There are so many new friends here and I thought it would be nice to know who's who really.

The monikers are great, but I'd like to know more. Thanks,
Danny

PS , I use this name because it's my kid's names. When I went to join ebay it's what I choose.

CreepyJeff

I'm creepy Jeff Pripusich.   "Creepy" taken from my ebay name creepyjeepy which was bestowed on me by my brother Jim.  Creepy as in stuff I collect and sell (and alright - maybe I'm a little creepy too) and Jeepy from a nick-name given to me when I was two years old.   Comes from the old Popeye cartoon and the "magical Jeep".  Can hear Popeye now:  "Here Jeepy Jeepy".  (Dan - keep this info between you and I.  No telling what the rest of the UMA would think if they knew the truth.)
"Work...Finish.  Then sleep!"

Dr.Terror

My real name is Jason.

Other than that I try to keep most of my personal stuff to myself on message boards.  I save the dirty secrets for Email etc...

I try to use the same avitar and  screen name wherever I post.  My name has nothing to do with the movie, it's a name I used for my home haunt. The name itself inspired by an old dark ride called "Dr. Blood's House of Horrors"  I'm not very creative so the Blood became Terror.

Oh... and I live under a bridge and eat children.
Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

Mike Scott

I use "Mike Scott" on the board, but my real name is Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft (of Ulm).
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Tom Smith Monsternut

I'm just Tom Smith ,I'm a color artist for Marvel & DC Comics my latest DC project is the Brave and the Bold with my buddy artist George Perez .
I live in central NJ with my wife and 3 beautiful daughters.
and my avatar " for now"  is me back in 1973 wearing my Uncle Creepy mask  ;)  Those were the good old days.

Here is a link to my comic art sites..

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=1645

http://spiderwebart.com/artists.asp

http://www.theartistschoice.com/tsmith.htm

http://www.comicspace.com/tomsmithcoloristatlarge/

and a Chronological Listing of my comic book work..

http://comicbookdb.com/creator_chron.php?ID=716

Best.

Tom

Tom Smith " Dr. Deadly"

NekroDave

This is why I love that my nickname has my real name right in it. When people know each other and call each other by their real names instead of their screen names, it can be confusing to newcomers. I generally don't have that problem. ;)   Fwiw, my nickname was given to me by Shawn (Zombophoto) on a whim/as a joke. I don't think either of us expected it to stick, but it did so eventually I had to just embrace it.

Wich2

Great thread, Dan'l - I get a little nervous about folks who won't take off their cyber-masks...

I'm Craig Wichman.

The "Wich2" dates from the time The Wife & I shared our first email account.

The (present) icon is Ebenezer Scrooge, who I just played on the air/web.

Most Blessed of New Years to you all,
-Craig W.

(P.S.- I'm guessing we know where you stand on the Silent Clowns issue - and I'm with you!)

typhooforme

I've had 3 or 4 names I used over the years, but my present one refers to my affection for Peter Cushing, who drank Ty-Phoo brand tea every day.  I make my love for the Universal (and other) heroes known in my posts and photos, but I admire the golden age of Hammer/Amicus as well--

In life, I am only Robert Taylor, UMA Elder, grump, and well-known singer of the hits of 1912.
Robert in Ohio

"I don't care what they do, so long as they don't do it in the streets and frighten the horses."   Mrs. Patrick Campbell

darkmonkeygod

Thanks for starting this Dan.  I'd considered the same thing and am glad you've done it.

As my recently amended sig line reads, I'm Shannon Stewart.  Darkmonkeygod stems from needing an im client name and trying to translate 猿神様 into engrish and having that name taken, so dark was added, and it stuck.  I often use the middle T. (which stands for Tiberius) 'cuz a.) I'm a dude and it supposedly helps connote that. b.) I run in a pack of Shannons - the comics industry in particular is rife w/ 'em so the 'saint' or ' St. Stewart'  help others talk to us (really!) and c.) I am not the baseball player.

sts

P.S. No, it ain't really Tiberius, but it's fun to drop that in a group and see who the Trek people are.  I've still got someone peeved w/ me because I said it at a con and they were so excited by it I let it ride, only to have them mention it to a friend who then revealed my gag. Go figure.
Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

vpdogjoe

I'm Sara Waugh also called Cousin Sara.  My cuz Robert Taylor calls me that because it keeps people straight on who he's talking about, either Sara Karloff or me (his cousin Sara).   

vpdogjoe....Vincent Price and his dog whose name was Joe.  I'm a big Price fan!
Cousin Sara
"We accept you, one of us! Gooble Gobble!"

fmofmpls

I'm the General (or fmofmpls), but my real name is Ray Ferry .. NOT !!!!!!!!! Just kidding! Not even funny. Seriously though .. my real name is Terry Ingram. fmofmpls is an acronym for Famous Monster of Minneapolis. That's me.  :)
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

Monster Bob

Hola, amigos del UMA. Mi nombre es Bob Morris, pero puedes llamarme monstruo Bob. En caso de que no hayas conjeturado, recojo los juguetes viejos del monstruo a partir de los años 60. También tengo gusto de los automóviles y de la música, sobre todo r'n'b negro de la vendimia y rockabilly. El Roebuck de Daniel es mi agente preferido. Oh, y Paul Newman. ;D

Toy Ranch

My name is Bobby Beeman and I currently live in the city of my birth, Dallas, Texas.  I'm married and have a son, Nick, who is 14.  Today I got a box in the mail, and inside was a Gracebuster mask, so I asked Nick to model it for me as I took a couple of (not so great) pictures.  Even though we are who we are, we can all look like Gracebuster if we want to :D

I used to be a full time toy dealer but gave that up to make more money and keep the good toys instead of selling them.  Now I sell some stuff on the side to help finance my collecting but the business name stuck and so I go by Toy Ranch on the boards.  That's also my eBay ID and so on and so forth.

HARRY HAMMOCK

My name is Harry Woodbury,not to be confused with my father who is also Harry Woodbury.I am jr ,he is sr.My nickname growing up (and still is) is Bubba.Folks on my fathers side called me that and on my mothers side I was (and still is)known as Harry Edward(my middle name)......anyway.....where were we...oh yeah I am known as Harry Hammock here because I  weave Pawleys Island Hammocks as a trade.Whereas the name Harry Hammock.I think thats about it.Oh and as for the pic Iam a Barnabus Collins fan.

mzlaveau

I'm Jane Considine, wife of Max Cheney/the Drunken Severed Head.

Mz Laveau is for Marie Laveau, the 18th century Voo Doo queen of New Orleans. I lived there for a while in the mid 80's, and so far, it is my favorite place on earth. I've always been interested in witchy things, and in particular Voo Doo, so the persona has just been a good fit for me. Someday soon I may get some actual horror hosting as Mz Laveau commited to video. So many interesting things to do, so little time...