GUESTBOOK New Members Sign In Here - We are who we are!

Started by gracebuster, January 02, 2008, 11:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unknown Primate

Welcome to the UMA, Prof.  I like your "covering the windows with blankets" idea.  Man, I wish I had thought of that when I was a kid!  Pretty cool!
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

CreepysFan

Welcome to the Crypt Prof. , this is definetly the site for us `60's and `70's monster kids to re-live our monster memories.
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

Scatter

Pick out a comfy corner of our catacomb and settle in Prof!! Glad you found your way here!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

benmazur87

Hi. Real name is Bernie.  I used my email sign-in. Glad to be part of the Army!

MailOrderZombie

I'm rejoining these boards after having been away for a bit.  I was overly active before anyway, and I couldn't remember my username or password from before!

Anyway . . . I'm Derek, also known as Brother D, the producer and co-host of Mail Order Zombie, a weekly zombie-movie/media podcast we've been putting out since 2008.  I've also just finished a near-daily month-long podcast counting down to Halloween (called Plan D: Countdown to Halloween), and I love my zombie movies, but I also REALLY love the classic films, and look forward to being involved in these forums!
At Mail Order Zombie, we've covered the Night, Dawn and Day of the Dead and all the moments in between since 2008. http://www.mailorderzombie.com

Opera Ghost

Welcome Crypt Prof, Bernie and welcome back MOZombie!

Always room for more!
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

marsattacks666

VELCOME to the glorious UMA. Home of the best of the best!!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

gnrbaby

Yo! GNRBABY here! From FL USA and love films of all kind! 8)

Opera Ghost

Quote from: gnrbaby on November 08, 2010, 07:40:23 PM
Yo! GNRBABY here! From FL USA and love films of all kind! 8)

Welcome GNR....watch out for that Skunkape Scatter who is known to hang round those parts
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Scatter

VELCOMMMMMMME Rachely and Grnbaby!! What part of bad old Florida are you in GBaby?? I'm chained down in Wellington myself.
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

gnrbaby

Quote from: Scatter on November 08, 2010, 08:53:13 PM
VELCOMMMMMMME Rachely and Grnbaby!! What part of bad old Florida are you in GBaby?? I'm chained down in Wellington myself.

Ft. Lauderdale

The Fonz

Opera Ghost

Quote from: The Fonz on November 10, 2010, 02:30:33 AM
Heyyyyy, this is Arthur "The Fonz" Fonzarelli

Welcome Fonzie. Park it anywhere--a lot of great threads here

erin1789

I'm Erin and I'm from Florida as well...I LOVE the Universal Monsters, but I especially love the Wolf Man and the Creature. Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein was the first Universal Classic I ever saw [when I was around 5 or 6] and it scared me and intrigued me and I just loved it. I'm actually just now getting into The Mummy and The Invisible Man, because a recent spark of collecting has me turning into an absolute raving fanatic. I met Ricou Browning at a convention and ever since then I've been living, breathing, and eating Universal Monsters. I was glad to find this forum.  8)

Opera Ghost

Quote from: erin1789 on November 16, 2010, 01:18:07 AM
I'm Erin and I'm from Florida as well...I LOVE the Universal Monsters, but I especially love the Wolf Man and the Creature. Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein was the first Universal Classic I ever saw [when I was around 5 or 6] and it scared me and intrigued me and I just loved it. I'm actually just now getting into The Mummy and The Invisible Man, because a recent spark of collecting has me turning into an absolute raving fanatic. I met Ricou Browning at a convention and ever since then I've been living, breathing, and eating Universal Monsters. I was glad to find this forum.  8)

Hey Erin~ Welcome....You'll never find a more wretched hive....no wait, I mean, a bigger treasure trove of great people, infinite (monster and other)wisdom, and personalities with a bigger heart. Jump in, and fear not, that which goes bump in the night.

OG