Do You Own A...game

Started by BlackLagoon, May 19, 2010, 07:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncula

Quote from: Sean on January 12, 2011, 04:58:36 PM
No props, though that would be cool.  I wish I had something from JAWS.  Even a 'No Swimming' sign.

DYOA snow thrower?

Yes I do!  We bought it second hand about 4 years ago for $200.00 and it still works on the first pull!

DYOA Lucy Van Pelt (from Charlie Brown fame) "the Doctor is in" statuette?
The children of the night.  What music they make!

Opera Ghost

I do not, but we have several Halloween themed and Christmas themed Peanuts figures

DYO a Batphone replica from the Study of Wayne Manor, or Commissioner Gordon's office?
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Sean

Quote from: Opera Ghost on January 12, 2011, 06:09:33 PM
I do not, but we have several Halloween themed and Christmas themed Peanuts figures

DYO a Batphone replica from the Study of Wayne Manor, or Commissioner Gordon's office?

Alas, no.  That would be SO awesome!  With the little dessert tray glass lid....  I want that or a bullpen phone in my man cave when I get a man cave. ::)

DYO a secret passage way in your current home?

Scatter

Yes...........and if Nancy ever finds it I may never get back in.

DYOA work shed??
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Uncula

Quote from: Scatter on January 12, 2011, 07:13:18 PM
Yes...........and if Nancy ever finds it I may never get back in.

DYOA work shed??

No!  I told you...I do not work!  hehehehehe  :laugh:  :laugh:

DYO, now or ever, a Chevy Vega?  8) The best car ever! I bought mine used for $200.00 and when it was totaled I got $600.00 in insurance!  ???  ::)  ;)  thrhrt

Scatter

Quote from: Uncula on January 12, 2011, 08:41:04 PM

DYO, now or ever, a Chevy Vega?  8) The best car ever! I bought mine used for $200.00 and when it was totaled I got $600.00 in insurance!  ???  ::)  ;)  thrhrt

1975 chevrolet vega commercial

And here I was wasting my time with Camaros and Mustangs when I could have had a Vega. What was I thinking??  :o ;D It kinda says it all when you consider that a wrecked one is worth 3 times as much as a running one.

NOOOOOOOOOOO........never had a Vega.  ;)

DYOA statue that you made yourself from Sculpey??

Uncula

Quote from: Scatter on January 12, 2011, 08:46:23 PM
1975 chevrolet vega commercial

And here I was wasting my time with Camaros and Mustangs when I could have had a Vega. What was I thinking??  :o ;D

NOOOOOOOOOOO........never had a Vega.  ;)

DYOA statue that you made yourself from Sculpey??

No, but I'm working on one!  8)

DYOA CASIO MIDI keyboard?  ???  thrhrt

Opera Ghost

Quote from: Uncula on January 12, 2011, 08:50:51 PM
No, but I'm working on one!  8)

DYOA CASIO MIDI keyboard?  ???  thrhrt

Nope, but had worked on a Sculpey statue of myself which has long since been lost

DYO a MAC computer?
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Scatter

Nope, but my next one will be hopefully.

DYO old jelly glasses with Hanna Barbera characters on them?

marsattacks666

No, and would be so cool. But, I do own several (Pepsi) BATMAN drinking glasses from the 70's
Dyoa vintage board games
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Opera Ghost

Quote from: marsattacks666 on January 12, 2011, 10:47:13 PM
No, and would be so cool. But, I do own several (Pepsi) BATMAN drinking glasses from the 70's
Dyoa vintage board games

I actually broke up a set which had Batman Robin and Batgirl, to sell a Batman....Need to re-acquire at Batman since my son is a fan now

We have a Vintage Ouija, and I have 20 + yr old Monopoly, but nothing other vintage. I do have desires on a Green Ghost and Haunted House games

Do YOU Own a Kabala Game?

marsattacks666

No, but, I sooooooooooooooooooooo want THAT game!!!! Every time I go on eBAY it's
always too expensive

Dyoa Horror/monster related puzzles
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Uncula

Quote from: Opera Ghost on January 12, 2011, 10:56:20 PM
I actually broke up a set which had Batman Robin and Batgirl, to sell a Batman....Need to re-acquire at Batman since my son is a fan now

We have a Vintage Ouija, and I have 20 + yr old Monopoly, but nothing other vintage. I do have desires on a Green Ghost and Haunted House games

Do YOU Own a Kabala Game?

I got a green ghost game when it first came out.  ;D  ;D  8)  It was Christmas and I snuck into my parents closet and found it.  Then, on Christmas day, I had to pretend it was a suprise.  :(  :-[  :-X  It was not fun and I learned my lesson not to peek from then on!  :-[  thrhrt

Opera Ghost

Quote from: Uncula on January 12, 2011, 11:42:49 PM
I got a green ghost game when it first came out.  ;D  ;D  8)  It was Christmas and I snuck into my parents closet and found it.  Then, on Christmas day, I had to pretend it was a suprise.  :(  :-[  :-X  It was not fun and I learned my lesson not to peek from then on!  :-[  thrhrt

LOL been there done that Unc! As kids we had Green Ghost game as well

Dr.Teufel Geist

Quote from: marsattacks666 on January 12, 2011, 11:08:51 PM
No, but, I sooooooooooooooooooooo want THAT game!!!! Every time I go on eBAY it's
always too expensive

Dyoa Horror/monster related puzzles

nope...dont like puzzles

dyo King Kong bendable action figure?