Do You Own A...game

Started by BlackLagoon, May 19, 2010, 07:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opera Ghost

Quote from: Dr.Teufel Geist on October 19, 2010, 05:25:26 AM
didn't you already ask me this once before?  ;D

yes, I do own a pressure washer, but without the pressure...

dyo- a Doctor Who action figure with the Tardis

I do not. Do you Own a Dr. Doolittle "action" figure?
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Dr.Teufel Geist

nope...

dyo a hangman's noose(halloween prop) hanging in yer tree?

Opera Ghost

Yes, but does not always make into the display ea year

do YOU own an axe
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Dr. Madd

Quote from: Opera Ghost on October 19, 2010, 10:38:18 PM
Yes, but does not always make into the display ea year

do YOU own an axe

six of them.

DYOA wad of silly putty?
Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Dr. Madd- The Original- accept no subsitutes.

Sean

Dr.Teufel Geist

not wax tho...

dyo- Dracula's cape?

charp13

No, but I have a Mary Poppins coat!           DYOA- Collection of Goosebumps books from your childhood?

Dr.Teufel Geist

I used to have some, as well as "Fear Street" also..

dyo-any of the "Shadows" series (Horror short stories)

charp13

No, but I appreciate your ghost stories you posted! I've been reading a couple at a time, so I should have enough to hold me over til Halloween   :)             DYOA- Alarm clock that is so bright that you have to turn it over on the nightstand to get some sleep?

Sean

Cripes!  YES!!! What the HECK....  It has giant blue numbers--------it even beams bright on the 'low' setting.  SUCKS.

DYO a favorite cup you like to put a drink in for your nightstand when you go to sleep?

charp13

Yeah, I have an Ice Water cup with Disney characters on it               DYOA- Special coffee/cocoa mug that you don't want anyone else to use?

Dr. Madd

Quote from: Sean on October 20, 2010, 02:49:00 AM
Yes.

DYO wax fangs?

Not wax. They run in my family. No kidding. We all have fangs.
Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Dr. Madd- The Original- accept no subsitutes.

Sean

Quote from: charp13 on October 20, 2010, 04:12:23 AM
Yeah, I have an Ice Water cup with Disney characters on it               DYOA- Special coffee/cocoa mug that you don't want anyone else to use?

Nah.  I'm the bum who uses other people's special mugs... ;)

DYO a popcorn bowl with your name on it?

charp13

Does such a bowl exist? That would be awesome to have "my bowl" as I cannot stand people putting their dirty hands into my popcorn bowl and fingering every kernal until they come out with a handful 5 minutes later.....           DYOA- special towel that you hope makes the rotation by the time you need it?

Sean

The 4 of us have own own popcorn bowl with out name on it in my house.

A special towel?  No.  I used to have a Superman towel that you stuck your head through and it was Superman's body on your front and back.  That was my last special towel.

DYO an ice cube tray that makes novelty shaped cubes?