Do You Own A...game

Started by BlackLagoon, May 19, 2010, 07:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Teufel Geist

no...but I have a JFK Plaque that reads "Ask not what your country can do for you...Ask what you can do for your country."

dyo- WW I or II medals?

Opera Ghost

Nope My Dad lost his (WWII) and due to a fire at Records location in Oklahoma, he could not get it replaced.

do YOU own any German Soldier equipment?
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Dr.Teufel Geist

I have a WWII German Rifle cleaning kit.... now, my best bud, Nate..he has a ton of Nazi badges,Medals,Patches,Helmets,Flag,Bullets,Bayonets, and some firearms..

dyo- Gas masks?

Opera Ghost

Many years ago, along with a Nazi Helmet.

do YOU own any antique maps?
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Dr.Teufel Geist

nope....

Dyo- any Fantasy Maps...(these I have  ;D )

Opera Ghost

Quote from: Dr.Teufel Geist on September 27, 2010, 11:43:46 PM
nope....

Dyo- any Fantasy Maps...(these I have  ;D )

I have one of Middle Earth, courtesy of New Line Cinema

DYO more dice than the next guy?

Dr.Teufel Geist

depending on who the guy is...but, I do have two Orange Tang containers full of dice...from D4 to D20...

dyo- any reader's digest books

Scatter

Used to own a ton as a kid.

DYO a screen-used movie prop of any kind?
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

charp13

Nope- I did but I gave it away to a member who appreciated it more than me             DYOA- Institutional sized box of Pringles?

Scatter

Quote from: charp13 on September 27, 2010, 11:57:46 PM
Nope- I did but I gave it away to a member who appreciated it more than me             DYOA- Institutional sized box of Pringles?

WAIT A COTTON-PICKIN' MINUTE THERE MISSY!!

What was it?

Dr.Teufel Geist

Quote from: Scatter on September 27, 2010, 11:59:32 PM
WAIT A COTTON-PICKIN' MINUTE THERE MISSY!!

What was it?

Ruh-Roh.....Raggy....

charp13

Well.......I won it from premiere props a long time ago. And Wolfman- the guy in Iraq- was insane over The Underworld movie, so I sent it to him because I knew he appreciated it more. It was a prop cleaner bomb. I hope he won't think it's weird that I mention it here.

Scatter

Quote from: charp13 on September 28, 2010, 12:04:22 AM
Well.......I won it from premiere props a long time ago. And Wolfman- the guy in Iraq- was insane over The Underworld movie, so I sent it to him because I knew he appreciated it more. It was a prop cleaner bomb. I hope he won't think it's weird that I mention it here.

Have I mentioned lately that you're the coolest?

Dr.Teufel Geist

Quote from: charp13 on September 28, 2010, 12:04:22 AM

so...let me get this right...you sent another member a bomb in the mail..is that about right?  C:)   ;D

charp13

WOW!!! I'm printing this page out for all my friends (all 2 of them) and family to see!!!!    I'm COOL!   He said I'm COOL!  (Rudolph voice)