Do You Own A...game

Started by BlackLagoon, May 19, 2010, 07:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

Quote from: Sean on September 26, 2010, 04:33:10 AM
Nope.  I had a little round pumpkin---switched to the ol' pillow case at some point.

TPBM:  Your sibling's trick or treat bucket was bigger than yours!

Wait.  Wrong game!  :o

DYO a skeleton that crawls out of your shirt pocket?

Wicked Lester

No but I have a tattoo of skeletons crawling out of my upper arm.

DYO any kind of reptile or amphibian?

charp13

No, but my cat tries to get into the bathtub on occasion, so he might be amphibious            DYOA- Clothes that are threadbare but you can't throw them out because of the memories associated with them?

Dr.Teufel Geist

nah, they still end up thrown away, even after I wore 'em down to rags..

dyo any spiked wristbands from the 80s

Sean

I used to own Chacoan Horned Frogs that ate adult mice in one shot.
I also oned a ton of small lizards. 
I'm a MAN... I don't thow clothes away.  They just diappear.   ;)
I have no spiked ANTHINGS.

DYO bear paw slippers?

Opera Ghost

Uh..no

Do you own any Halloween specific T-shirts?
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Dr.Teufel Geist

no, but I have a Dracula T-shirt...

dyo- fake werewolf hands(that fit over yer hands)

Opera Ghost

Quote from: Dr.Teufel Geist on September 27, 2010, 10:42:33 PM
no, but I have a Dracula T-shirt...

dyo- fake werewolf hands(that fit over yer hands)

Yep, now have two pair

do YOU Own a Creature mask
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Dr.Teufel Geist

nope...all I have in masks are cheap brands ....a Vampire...and a Zombie.. (Walmart $5.00 specials)

dyo any fake blood or do you make yer own?

Opera Ghost

Don't do blood, but have some store bought.

do YOU own fake, or make your own Cobwebs?

Scatter

Of course I own fake blood. What kinda question is THAT?? Might as well ask if I breathe.  ;)

DYO any TV series-based toy cars?
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Dr.Teufel Geist

Quote from: Scatter on September 27, 2010, 10:54:27 PM
Of course I own fake blood. What kinda question is THAT?? Might as well ask if I breathe.  ;)

DYO any TV series-based toy cars?

I thought you used real blood in yer Monkey Rituals....  ;D

I have a dug up outta the yard find with metal detector, "Cannoball Run" Lambo(that still has the Movie logo on the side)

Quote from: Opera Ghost on September 27, 2010, 10:54:23 PM
Don't do blood, but have some store bought.

do YOU own fake, or make your own Cobwebs?

got's lots of real spiderwebs outside...even with moving spiders...who needs CGI  :D

Opera Ghost

Quote from: Dr.Teufel Geist on September 27, 2010, 10:57:55 PM
I thought you used real blood in yer Monkey Rituals....  ;D

I have a dug up outta the yard find with metal detector, "Cannoball Run" Lambo(that still has the Movie logo on the side)

got's lots of real spiderwebs outside...even with moving spiders...who needs CGI  :D

Yes...Batmobile, Black Beauty, MonkeeMobile, Mystery machine-yeah, the Cartoon, Flintstone mobile, Dick Dastardly's and Penelope Pitstops Wacky Racers, Munster Coach and Grandpa's Dragula, and from the Movies...Batmobiles, Bond's Astin Martin, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and Back to the Future DeLorean, Christine Car.

Do YOU own any Dukes Of Hazard Collectibles?

Dr.Teufel Geist

Quote from: Opera Ghost on September 27, 2010, 11:03:28 PM
Yes...Batmobile, Black Beauty, MonkeeMobile, Mystery machine-yeah, the Cartoon, Flintstone mobile, Dick Dastardly's and Penelope Pitstops Wacky Racers, Munster Coach and Grandpa's Dragula, and from the Movies...Batmobiles, Bond's Astin Martin, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and Back to the Future DeLorean, Christine Car.

I  have  a Treasure Hunt Hotwheels"General Lee".....

Btw- where did ya get the Mystery Machine? and if you ever want to get rid of it....  ;D

dyo- Star Wars pewter figures about 2" high...(I have a storm trooper and Bobaphet)

Scatter

Quote from: Opera Ghost on September 27, 2010, 11:03:28 PM

No..........but I do have Fonzie's motorcycle, The Minnow from Gilligan's Island, the Batmobile, Andy's cruiser from The Andy Griffith Show, the Munster Coach, the Partridge Family bus.

Only pewter figure I own is of the Enterprise.

DYO any political buttons?
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html