Do You Own A...game

Started by BlackLagoon, May 19, 2010, 07:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

Yes, on my wife's part...

DYO rusty gardening equipment, like multiple sets of pruning shears, that you neither throw out-----but rather replace EVERY YEAR?

Opera Ghost

Nope.

do YOU own a motorless Lawn cutter/trimmer?
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

marsattacks666

Nope. I am lucky, no lawn, low maintenance.
Dyoa super 8 reels.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Opera Ghost

I have a couple of 8mm, one of me from 1961 in a stroller, another is some stop-motion from the 80s. I own a couple of S8 cameras.

Do YOU own a reel to reel recorder/ player/deck?
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Dr.Teufel Geist

nope...

dyo any lifesize Gargoyle statues

BlackLagoon

Nope not lifesize, but some years back I bought a killer rubber gargoyle that had red eyes from Everything Halloween...it was nice sized too, had it on top of my stereo for awhile. I moved and now its nowhere to be found!  >:(

DYO one of these dopey ion fans?
"I send my murdergram to all the monster kids, it comes right back to me, signed in their parents blood"

Dr.Teufel Geist

I guess not...since I never heard of the ion fans

dyo any Pirate costumes

charp13

Yep- Captain Hook- what are we supposed to do with old costumes? They keep piling up.     DYOA-  Novelty Mailbox that looks like something other than a mailbox?

Opera Ghost

Nope, but would like to get a nicer looking one!

do YOU own more than two vehicles

Scatter

Yes..........a van (ala the Dad's Life video), a Saturn, and a Ford pickup (company truck).

DYOA popcorn machine?
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Dr.Teufel Geist

nope...just the car and pickup.

(unless you count the numerous Hotwheels and Matchbox vehicles)  ;D

dyo a Jackhammer

Opera Ghost

I do not.

do YOU own a chainsaw?

Dr.Teufel Geist

Quote from: Scatter on September 17, 2010, 07:52:12 PM
Yes..........a van (ala the Dad's Life video), a Saturn, and a Ford pickup (company truck).

DYOA popcorn machine?
sorry Scatter...puter is lagging... used to have a popcorn machine..

Quote from: Opera Ghost on September 17, 2010, 08:13:11 PM
I do not.

do YOU own a chainsaw?
I have an electric chainsaw that is worthless

dyo
Table saw

Opera Ghost

I do.

do YOU own a drill press?

Scatter

I do not, but I need one.

DYOA Donkey Kong machine?
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html