Do You Own A...game

Started by BlackLagoon, May 19, 2010, 07:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charp13

No, we should get some though because we live in a subdivision and could probably ride around the neighborhood. Hmmmm  :) DYOA- Tube of ointment in your medicine cabinet that has lost it's label but you keep it because it's so mysterious?

Scatter

Yeah!! It says "Preparation..........".

The label ends there. Before I was kicked out of Boy Scouts they always told me to be prepared, so I hate to dump it. The mystery continues.

DYOA pair of your favorite jeans from 20 years ago that you keep, even though they are hopelessly out of style acid washed monstrosities, just because you're bound and determined to get them back over your arse someday?

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

charp13

Haha! I did up until a few years ago, and my evil children made fun of me.   DYOA- can of really old paint?

Gillman-Fan

I do have an old can of paint and the only reason I haven't thrown is away is because it's rusted tight to the metal shelf it's been on for the past 10 years.

DYOA shirt with French cuffs?

Scatter

ABSOLUTELY!! How can I play "The Swashbuckler And The Buxom Damsel" with Nancy unless I have a shirt with French cuffs?

DYOA unicycle?

Opera Ghost

I Do.....not.

Do you own a bicycle built for two?
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Scatter

No..........nor a bicycle built for one.

DYOA Bigfoot statue made with a chainsaw?

Sean

No, but I own a chainsaw statue made with a bigfoot ;D

DYO fake bigfoot footprint makers/ thingys?

Scatter

Quote from: Sean on August 23, 2010, 11:28:29 PM
No, but I own a chainsaw statue made with a bigfoot ;D

DYO fake bigfoot footprint makers/ thingys?

No, but there's no need to belittle me by using technical jargon.

DYOA pair of snowshoes?

Sean

No.  But let me just say that anyon on this godforsaken board who DOES own snowshoes YET denies having made fake bigfoot footprint thingys------is full o'crap. :-*

DYO a flashlight that you would need to have a separate flashlight to find should there be a blackout?

charp13

yes I do....and I also have battery operated candles that I would have to use real candles to find   DYOA- Any kind of storm preparedness kit?

Opera Ghost

Quote from: charp13 on August 24, 2010, 12:49:08 AM
yes I do....and I also have battery operated candles that I would have to use real candles to find   DYOA- Any kind of storm preparedness kit?

More of an Earthquake kit. Of course, It's impossible to get to in the garage! AND anyone who has a tennis racket HAS SnowShoes, and yep, I've made bigfoot tracks, but it was for a college Newscast Project. I also donned my Chewbacca outfit, sans bandolier and performed as a bigfoot in the newsreport, and then as the "Bigfoot" expert, later on it the report.
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

marsattacks666

Quote from: charp13 on August 24, 2010, 12:49:08 AM

No.
Dyoa Aurora Planet of the Apes Model kit(s)
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Opera Ghost

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 25, 2010, 07:03:37 AM

No.
Dyoa Aurora Planet of the Apes Model kit(s)

Not Aurora, but think I had an Addair? Cornelius Model Kit.

Do YOU own any Apes playsets (from the TV Show)

marsattacks666

Quote from: Opera Ghost on August 25, 2010, 03:24:45 PM
Not Aurora, but think I had an Addair? Cornelius Model Kit.

Do YOU own any Apes playsets (from the TV Show)

Are you referring to the MEGO playsets? If so, then yes, and MEGO figures as well.
Do ya own a.......MEGO Star Trek figure(s)
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."