Do You Own A...game

Started by BlackLagoon, May 19, 2010, 07:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

yES, about three.
DyOa Universal Monster vintage Old Maid game by MB
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Dr.Teufel Geist

nooo.but, I have "King Kong" oval shaped playing cards...

dyo any cool diecast 1976 Transam w/T-tops??...(I have a black one identical to "Bandit's" and a Metallic Blue with the black phoenix on hood.)

Sean

No, but I had some diecast Indy cars as a kid.

DYO a sign that says 'Believe' in your house?

Opera Ghost

Quote from: Sean on August 14, 2010, 04:54:29 AM
No, but I had some diecast Indy cars as a kid.

DYO a sign that says 'Believe' in your house?

We do indeed, and another comes out a Christmas

do YOU own any signs that begin with "Beware of..." posted out front?
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

charp13

Haha-  No, but I just bought a Beware- Zombie Feeding Area sign from House of Mysterious Secrets.  I'm gonna use it on Halloween........or maybe year round.                  DYOA-  creepy clock that you can always hear  eerily tick-tocking ?

Scatter

Not yet, but if we EVER get to move into the new house we're definitely springing for a creepy grandfather clock.

DYO Peanuts character toys?
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Opera Ghost

Yep....the Merry Christmas Charlie Brown collection from Hallmark--ok they're decorations, but if little man wants to play with them....

do YOU own a Vintage Lunchbox?
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Sean

Used to own a Sigmund & The Sea Monsters one.....

DYO your favorite drinking glass/ cup/ mug from childhood?  If so, what is it?  (Mine is a blue Hair Bear Bunch mug that I swore was gigantic, but isn't.)

marsattacks666

Quote from: Opera Ghost on August 16, 2010, 09:54:36 PM
Yep....the Merry Christmas Charlie Brown collection from Hallmark--ok they're decorations, but if little man wants to play with them....

do YOU own a Vintage Lunchbox?

Sorry.....But, I have to answer too.    KISS vintage lunchbox. ;D
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Sean

DYO your favorite drinking glass/ cup/ mug from childhood?  If so, what is it?  (Mine is a blue Hair Bear Bunch mug that I swore was gigantic, but isn't.)

marsattacks666

Quote from: Sean on August 21, 2010, 02:56:41 PM

Yes, a FONZIE drinking glass, from the 70's. I think from Burger King?

Opera Ghost

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 21, 2010, 09:18:45 PM

Yes, a FONZIE drinking glass, from the 70's. I think from Burger King?

...and....  ;D

Scatter

Oh yeah........AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Happy now OG??  :D

I'll jump in.

DYO a classic car from the 60s?

charp13

nope- just a couple of unclassics from the 2000s      DYOA- Big comfy couch?

Scatter

Well, yes...........however, as big and comfy as it is, it needs reupholstering. Great bones, enormous, and extremely cozy for monster movie viewing, but it's starting to look like it's survived a few too many horror flicks.

DYOA bicycle that you actually use regularly??