Do You Own A...game

Started by BlackLagoon, May 19, 2010, 07:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Teufel Geist

no,but I own several Matchbox cars...mainly Hearses..

dyo the boardgame "Heroes Quest"

long live kong

If you mean the role playing board game I used to have it and would like to own it again.

Do you own the board game 'Lost Valley Of The Dinosaurs'?

Monster lovers never grow old....

Opera Ghost

I do not, but do own Rock Speakers, a Billy Bass, and a Talking Matchbox Freddy.

do YOU own the Kabala Game?
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Dr.Teufel Geist

um, no.....

dyo own the boardgame, "Dragon Strike"

longlivekong- I too used to own "Heroe's Quest", unfortunately..over the years,lost or broke many pieces..
Still have a few monsters and have the elf and barbarian figures, as well as the dice..
I also looked for the game, and found several online for around $100 or so...

long live kong

Doc, I was a wee boy when Hero Quest came out and I hounded my parents until they got me it for Xmas. I remember being totally confused by the game rules so would just make up my own games. There was a really cool Gargoyle miniature included and an older kid from my school who collected citadel miniatures conned me into swapping it for a couple of lead Goblins and an Orc. My mum marched me to his house when she found out and made us swap back.

Never heard of Dragon Strike but sticking with board games do you own Blood Bowl?

Monster lovers never grow old....

Opera Ghost

Nope

do YOU own a shot glass collection?
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Sean

Yes.  A modest one, though.

DYO any MINOR league ball caps?

charp13

I think my daughter left a Sea Dogs cap around here some place....She was a real Marlins freak in the 90s         DYOA- Tiki Statue of any size?         

Dr.Teufel Geist

yes, I do...it's about 8" in height, picked it up at a garage sale..

dyo any rare books?

Dr.Teufel Geist

Quote from: long live kong on June 22, 2010, 09:23:03 PM
Doc, I was a wee boy when Hero Quest came out and I hounded my parents until they got me it for Xmas. I remember being totally confused by the game rules so would just make up my own games. There was a really cool Gargoyle miniature included and an older kid from my school who collected citadel miniatures conned me into swapping it for a couple of lead Goblins and an Orc. My mum marched me to his house when she found out and made us swap back.

Never heard of Dragon Strike but sticking with board games do you own Blood Bowl?

This is Dragonstrike, which I used to own, and now only own a few of the minitures..

I just found my Wizard/Gamemaster divider screen today...too bad I didnt take better care of my games...

Sean

I don't... maybe my wife does, she's an English Lit Honors teacher...

DYO vintage reproductions of old baseballs....?

Opera Ghost

I do not.

Do YOU own Season tickets for Baseball this season?

Dr.Teufel Geist

I hate watching Baseball.......  :o

dyo any old bubblegum machines

Sean

No... but I used to own an old wooden hand operated one with a glass face...

DYO a food scale to monitor portion size?

Scatter

Quote from: Opera Ghost on June 22, 2010, 10:10:53 PM
Nope

do YOU own a shot glass collection?

I DO.........I always get a shotglass whenever we go on vacation. Which, with my daughter's condition, means my collection is tiny and not going to grow anytime soon.
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html