Do You Own A...game

Started by BlackLagoon, May 19, 2010, 07:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackLagoon

Like the person below me game. Simply ask if you own an item, reply with an answer and another item. I'll start.

Do you own a bass guitar?
"I send my murdergram to all the monster kids, it comes right back to me, signed in their parents blood"

Opera Ghost

No, I do not!

Do YOU own a vintage houseware item?
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

BlackLagoon

Nope!

Do you own something made by Nike?
"I send my murdergram to all the monster kids, it comes right back to me, signed in their parents blood"

charp13

Yep!                 Do you own an ice pick?

Wicked Lester

Yes. I've had it for 35 years and used to carry it around for protection in H.S.

Do you own a full set of Marx Monsters?

Gillman-Fan

No. While I've sold dozens of sets of Marx (Mexican) Glow figures, I no longer possess any.

Do you own a pair of spats?

BlackLagoon

Nope, and unless Spats is a code word for "something monster related" I'm sure I've never owned one :)

Do you own a unopened Aurora Forgotten Prisoner?

Dr.Teufel Geist

nope...

Do you own a WWII Japanese Type 38 rifle?

Fester

Used to.  It was a piece of junk.
Traded it for an Enfield P-14.

Do you own an eight track?

Dr.Teufel Geist

Yes! and I still have several 8 track tapes,like Steppenwolf,Elvis,the Beegee's,etc..

Do you own a suit of Armor?

Opera Ghost

Nope, but would like to!

Do YOU own any NY Times archived/vintage Newspapers with a significant headline?

OG
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Dr.Teufel Geist

no...but I do own two pages ripped from a phonebook from Ireland.. ( I told my cousin to bring back an unusual souvenoir from her trip to Ireland)

Do you own a massive collection of Hot Wheels?

BaronLatos35

No, used to love them as a kid though, I still have a few left.

Do you own an autograph of President Obama?
"For one who has lived but a single lifetime, you are a wise man ...Van Helsing."
"I shall awaken memories of love and crime and death..."

Dr.Teufel Geist

no..but need one for the garden  ;D

Do you own a book checked out from the local library,that has been due for 20 years?

marsattacks666

No...
Do you own a least six Sideshow 8" figures?
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."