Author Topic: Dracula, King Kong and GODZILLA mint in box FOSSIL watches for sale!  (Read 1623 times)

Radioactive Rod Whitenack

• Sergeant
Okay kids,

I'm broke and need to unload some collectibles, and I'd rather sell them to somebody on the UMA than to a stranger on ebay.
I don't currently have a digital camera, so I'll describe them as best I can. All three come with pewter figures and none have ever been taken out of the box. All three come with certificates of authenticity.

The Dracula watch comes with the pewter Lugosi figure and is numbered 207 out of 1000. There is a small tear in the cardboard below the pewter figure because he has never been removed from the box and he's too heavy to rest on the cardboard. It retailed for around $80.

The King Kong watch comes with the pewter figure in a tin container shaped like a film reel. He is numbered 9635 out of 15,000. This is the most commonly seen watch of the three. It retailed for around $80

The Godzilla watch is the gem of the set. The box depicts the poster from the 1954 film, but the pewter figure depicts the Godzilla of the late 80s/90s. I've ever only seen one come up for sale and they wanted $750 for it. It comes with the pewter figure and is numbered 472 out of 1000. The pewter Godzilla is AWESOME. This watch set commonly shows up on lists of the best Godzilla collectibles of all time. Like the Dracula set, the cardboard beneath the pewter figure is slightly torn due to the weight of the figure.

I want to sell them as a set. I'm asking $400 for all three. I want you to be happy, as a fellow UMA member, so I'll ship them however you want and I'll work with you anyway you want since you don't have pics to look at. I'll include the tin for the Frankenstein watch for free since I bought a tin when they weren't going to produce the actual watch. I hope somebody here will make a good home for these really cool collectibles.

Radioactive Rod Whitenack

• Sergeant
Re: Dracula, King Kong and GODZILLA mint in box FOSSIL watches for sale!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 11:39:47 AM »
UPDATE: I really need the money, so I'd be willing to take $300. I'm sure someone here could flip the Godzilla watch for that much alone. I can't see taking less than $300 or it wouldn't be worth selling them. If there are no interested parties in the next few days, I'll end this thread. Thanks for looking anyway, guys!

Rod

Universal Monster Army

Re: Dracula, King Kong and GODZILLA mint in box FOSSIL watches for sale!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 11:39:47 AM »
Frankenstein 1:1 Bust FlexPay Option