ToyFair pics ( monster related )

Started by Roback, February 18, 2008, 10:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roback

As I made my way around the floor, each time I saw something monster related I immediately thought of you guys and captured the images. Here are a few to start off.

Robert Acquarulo

fmofmpls

LOL! What this hobby needs are more plush monsters! At least these stuffed monsters look a bit more fierce than the CVS stuffed dolls. What's next? More die-cast monster vehicles too?

Thanks Robert for the pics. I do appreciate it even though it may not sound like it! That first pic features some pretty cool looking monsters. 
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

Roback

No worries Terry, I was just goofing around. I'm sure Shannon is snapping up a storm with the real deal. From what she told me she's been having a blast running all around. NECA had some neat stuff going on which I'm sure shes covering. As soon as I receive some additional images from my friends cameras I'll see about uploading some more here if they relate. Wouldn't you know my batteries died not 3 hours in. Aaarrgh!!
Robert Acquarulo

poseablemonster

Those are actually the best plush monsters I've seen as far as new toys are concerned. 

fmofmpls

Yeah Andy, I would have to agree with you. That Creech looks cool and the Dracula almost has that old man Bela look to it. They do look convincing enough to own. I can't believe I just said that. I was hoping the era of plush monsters had finally come to a close. I'm up to my elbows as it is with CVS stuffins. I've got all three sizes too.  :-\

Mike Scott

Anybody know what "stuff your own" means? (No wisecracks!)
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

raycastile

Maybe they will only be available at a chain where you stuff your own plush animal, like Build-A-Bear.

Quote from: Mike Scott on February 19, 2008, 12:02:32 AM
Anybody know what "stuff your own" means? (No wisecracks!)
Raymond Castile

Mike Scott

Quote from: raycastile on February 19, 2008, 12:08:48 AM
Maybe they will only be available at a chain where you stuff your own plush animal, like Build-A-Bear.

Well, I guess there's always ebay.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Nicole

Quote from: raycastile on February 19, 2008, 12:08:48 AM

That's exactly what came to mind when I saw the sign in that photo. Come on, can't you just picture yourselves all standing in a line of small children, patiently waiting to stuff your monster dollies? :D ;)
"If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly." -Ashleigh Brilliant

fmofmpls

Quote from: Nicole on February 19, 2008, 12:21:43 AM
Can't you just picture yourselves all standing in a line of small children, patiently waiting to stuff your monster dollies? :D ;)

Please don't tell anyone Nicole. That would be bad for army morale. We're a rough and tough bunch here. Remember?

Nicole

Quote from: fmofmpls on February 19, 2008, 12:24:41 AM
Please don't tell anyone Nicole. That would be bad for army morale. We're a rough and tough bunch here. Remember?

Oh okay, got it. Can we still stuff the dollies if we flex a lot while we stuff them?
"If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly." -Ashleigh Brilliant

poseablemonster

See, this is one time in life that having little kids comes in handy. 8)

michblk

Oh, if you guys have never done the Build-a-Bear thing, you're in for a treat! It's like being Dr. Frankenstein without the electricity!  I can see the General now screaming It's alive.....

I think you'll have a good time Mike
http://www.animaland.com/

BK
"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes

Dr.Terror

More from Toyfare,

B+W series 1 headknockers

Series 2 headknockers

Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

gracebuster

I love those plush monsters.

Look at Bela's little plush Hungarian face. How did they figure that out?

Thanks guys, for going and sharing.