Author Topic: ToyFair pics ( monster related )  (Read 6912 times)

CreepyJeff

• VP of Merchandising
    • CJ Classics
Re: ToyFair pics ( monster related )
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2008, 05:05:21 PM »
I went on their site and it looks like you can order them, but the Monsters were not in the list.  When I get some time I'll see if I can email customer service.

BK
I also emailed them to get wholesale info.  I think they're kind of cool and might carry them if they're not too expensive.

Creepy Jeff
"Work...Finish.  Then sleep!"

littlemonster

• New Recruit
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2008, 12:16:31 AM »
Under the poster of them it says

For Interactive Stuffing only. Not intended for sale pre-stuffed. Not available to order online.

unfortunately I can't get them here. :(

fmofmpls

• Army General
  • Play nice!
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2008, 08:58:25 AM »
For Interactive Stuffing only. Not intended for sale pre-stuffed.

What a great marketing ploy to cut down on production costs! Here ya go, take this cloth bag with graphics on it and cram it yourself - with stuffing. Fun for the whole family! Increased profits for the whole company!  Everyone's happy. Brilliant.
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

Roback

• Corporal
    • Megocentral
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2008, 09:54:00 AM »
I also emailed them to get wholesale info.  I think they're kind of cool and might carry them if they're not too expensive.

Creepy Jeff

Let us know how you make out Jeff. I'd be interested in a set.
Robert Acquarulo

CreepyJeff

• VP of Merchandising
    • CJ Classics
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2008, 10:40:01 AM »

Well first I pull the girl close to me.  Then I lean forward and...oh, you mean with the Universal Monster dolls.  Sorry... ahem.

Creepy Jeff indeed

CreepyJeff

• VP of Merchandising
    • CJ Classics
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2008, 01:26:00 PM »

Howdy - just heard back from Animaland and got pricing on these Universal Monsters "skins".  I'm going to be ordering ten sets - two of which I'm keeping and the other eight sets I'm offering here.  They are reasonably priced I think.  They have a suggested retail of $14.95 per monster and I'm offering the set of six (sold in complete sets only - sorry) for $60 ($10 each) but I'm also throwing in free priority mail shipping in the continental U.S.  They come with a birth certificate and some type of wishing star.   They have a zipper in back.  You can stuff them yourself or buy them stuffed.  Same price.   I'll upload pics as soon as I get them so you can see how they look unstuffed and stuffed.  PM me or send me an email if you're interested:  jeff(*at*)cjclassics.com

Thanks!

Creepy Jeff

CreepyJeff

• VP of Merchandising
    • CJ Classics
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2008, 02:07:54 PM »
Howdy - just heard back from Animaland and got pricing on these Universal Monsters "skins".  I'm going to be ordering ten sets - two of which I'm keeping and the other eight sets I'm offering here.  They are reasonably priced I think.  They have a suggested retail of $14.95 per monster and I'm offering the set of six (sold in complete sets only - sorry) for $60 ($10 each) but I'm also throwing in free priority mail shipping in the continental U.S.  They come with a birth certificate and some type of wishing star.   They have a zipper in back.  You can stuff them yourself or buy them stuffed.  Same price.   I'll upload pics as soon as I get them so you can see how they look unstuffed and stuffed.  PM me or send me an email if you're interested:  jeff(*at*)cjclassics.com

Thanks!

Creepy Jeff

Update on these stuffable monsters...just found out I have to order complete case packs of 24 monsters each.  That more than doubles my order value and not knowing how well these will sell, I'm looking to obtain pre-orders from anyone interested of 18 or more sets before I can afford to place this order.  The good news is they are in stock and will ship the day I place my order. 

If you're interested in a set of these, please PM or email me.  Thanks to those who already have and I hope I'm able to swing this.  Again you can order these already stuffed (by me for no extra $) or you can order them unstuffed with your stuffing on the side for a fun do-it-yourself project.  :D

Creepy Jeff