monsterpalooza pics

Started by deadman, April 12, 2010, 12:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadman

just got back from the Monsterpalooza it was great, highlights were going to buy a model and Guillermo del Toro was on my left and JJ Abrams on my right. went to take a picture of the Wolfman statues and Rick Baker was there. Literally bumped into Joe Dante in the bathroom but we both just took a leak, so I didn't try to shake his hand. I went to gracebuster's Captain Co. panel which was hilarious { I wanted to win the Dracula soil pendant so bad.} the audience seemed to know more than the guys that were there back in the day which was funny when they chimed in from the audience. I will post some stuff.

(fixed pic)

deadman

Unknown Primate

Man! Awesome pics!  Thanks for posting & keep'em coming!
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

deadman

deadman

kklloo

That Creepy and Eerie is just awesome. Do you know what the availability on those pieces were?

deadman

The Creepy and Eerie were part of a collection and I think I took the guy's card let me try to find it for you, he had an Eerie sculpt 1/6th scale too. I will keep looking. Meanwhile...[imhttp://farm3.static.flickr.com/2683/4512928550_7d0ec857d5_b.jpgg][/img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2097/4514178885_27c391904f_b.jpg

Jscareshock

Wonderful pictures.  I am sure it was a fantastic time!!

The Creeper

Great pictures!  Thanks for sharing them with us!
Long live the UMA!

klung1

The Norman Cabrera Creepy and Eerie were $1,200.00 each. Amazing pieces!

Sean

This stuff is off-the-charts unbelievable!

kklloo

QuoteThe Norman Cabrera Creepy and Eerie were $1,200.00 each. Amazing pieces!

I agree, totally amazing, well worth the price. Does anyone know what material was used, resin, latex? Also, would appreciate any contact info.

Sal

klung1

I would guess latex. They didn't look like silicone, and I don't think you can punch hair like that in resin.