Monolith's monsters

Started by Monolith, February 27, 2010, 07:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monolith

Hi, I'm Don. I've been collecting monster toys since the late sixties when my older brother passed down some of his stuff which I cherished and still have today.So, I thought I'd post some photo's.

I guess I'll start with some of the more rare stuff. Here's the Frankenstein head speaker, which is one of the highlights of my collection.

Monolith

Here's three of the monster paint by numbers, from 1963, I think.

Monolith

Here's the best pic I have right now of my vintage Horrorscope. I have both sets of cards, but I don't have the box.
Sorry I don't have a better pic, but it's stored away in a box right now.Also in the photo is a Kong puppet that I've had since I was a kid.I used to love watching the Kong cartoons.

The Creeper

Hello Don!  Welcome to the UMA!  You have some very cool collectibles my friend!
Long live the UMA!

poseablemonster

Monolith

Thanks! Here's a '60's monster wallet,(the Frankenstein side)and a few other things.

Monolith

Here's whats left of my Aurora giant Frankenstein(the green hand at the top).My brother used it as an ashtray in the '60's.

Monolith

Monolith

And the Creature glass.I still don't have the other two glasses (Frank and Wolfman)but I'll get them one day.

Monolith

The Marx monsters, which I painted many years ago.

Monolith

The other three Marx monsters.

Monolith

I have many vinyl records from the '60's and '70's. Lots of monster,tv shows, cartoon and soundtrack records.

Monolith

Monolith

Monolith