HELP ME ! Ask your questions here.

Started by fmofmpls, November 26, 2007, 03:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kidagain

Sorry but it's an avatar question. I'm trying to add an avatar and following the directions I can't find the '' I have my own pic". I seem to have a " no pic" in it's place and I can't get rid of it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Toy Ranch

Quote from: Kidagain on April 06, 2011, 10:43:44 PM
Sorry but it's an avatar question. I'm trying to add an avatar and following the directions I can't find the '' I have my own pic". I seem to have a " no pic" in it's place and I can't get rid of it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Read this:
http://www.universalmonsterarmy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2622.0

And if you don't have the photo you wish to use hosted at an image host like Photobucket or Flickr, look here:
http://www.universalmonsterarmy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2087.0

Remember, it can't be too big either.  If you need help making it smaller, email it to me at universalmonsterarmy(*at*)gmail.com and I'll size it for you.

Kidagain

Thanks Toy Ranch, i'll give it another shot.

godwinshelley

Forwarding this message from Ron over at Monster Bash:

Does anyone have Bill Luciani's phone or e-mail address? He's been trying to reach me via phone calls, but doesn't leave a call back number...just says "call me back." He's a super collector of Frankestein figures, masks and models. I've talked with him at various shows. Thanks for any help you can give - just e-mail be off Facebook: creepyclassics(*at*)creepyclassics.com. -Ron
Looks like I'll be missing this Monster Bash! - Maybe in 2016 : (

Maybe I'll see you all at Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Festival.

Dr.Teufel Geist

http://youtu.be/zTNQEd8D4pg

why is this not popping up screen wise? has the process of posting a video changed here?

CreepysFan

Try writing it like this Doc ; THE WOLF MAN - 1941 - TRAILER   I tried it, and it took me to The Wolfman.  Was that it ?
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

CreepysFan

Now it's not showing up as I wrote it, and it looks like this one can't be done.  I'm guessing that's what the (prevents external bedding) implies.
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

Toy Ranch

Yep, if the person who posts it on YouTube wants to view stats about where it's being linked from, they have to prohibit external embedding, which is what they did in this case.  Some YouTube vids are that way, nothing anyone but whoever uploaded it can do to change that.

ilikemonsters

how do i create an avatar from flickr there doesn't seem to be a .jpg at the end of the url
Thanks

Toy Ranch

Right click on the picture, it will give you a choice of sizes.  Select one and then right click on the picture in the new page and save the link to the image (depending on your browser, the exact wording may be different). 

ilikemonsters

digitalmacabre

Were can I post a link to my website? I believe the Universal Monster Army will enjoy it

monsterphile

Quote from: digitalmacabre on May 17, 2011, 08:16:47 PM
Were can I post a link to my website? I believe the Universal Monster Army will enjoy it

If you modify your profile, there's a spot for the name and a spot for the url of your website.

Rob

digitalmacabre

michblk

Where is the Gallery?  I can't find it.

BK
"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes