Universal Monsters Figures and Plushes

Started by furiousveggie, February 23, 2010, 09:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

furiousveggie

I'm listing these items and prices (in USD) here with images. If you're interested in any of them please e-mail me at ads5249(*at*)psu.edu

I only accept PayPal transactions (my PayPal e-mail is snakebyte327(*at*)verizon.net)

Jakks Pacific Frankenstein Action Figure (new & boxed): $25

Jakks Pacific Dracula Action Figure (new & boxed): $25

Jakks Pacific Van Helsing Monster Slayer (new & boxed): $20

Silent Screamers Edison's Frankenstein (unboxed): $7

Universal Monsters of the Silver Screen Trading Card Set: $35

Universal Monsters Small Beanie Plushies (no tags): $5 individually, $40 for the set

Universal Monsters Large Plush Frankenstein, Wolfman, Mummy, and Creature from the Black Lagoon (no tags): $10 each

Universal Monsters Little Big Head Figures (unboxed): $5 individually, $40 for the set

:F

| Andrew |

horrorfreak100

Just sent you an email about the large wolfman plush doll.
" Even a man pure of heart may become a wolf, when the wolf baine blooms and the autumn moon is bright. "

furiousveggie

EDIT

All large plushies except Frankenstein have been sold.
:F

| Andrew |

I am the Female Dracula

I also sent an email about two days ago. Did you get it?
"Supernatural? Perhaps. Baloney? Perhaps not. There are many things under the sun...."

GraveRobber1313

I have the universal monster small beanie plushies well all i got is The Wolfman, Frankenstein's Monster, The Bride of Frankenstein and The Creature from the black lagoon i would LOVE to get ahold of Dracula, The Hunchback, The Mummy and The Phantom of the opera so please email me bout those someone :) thank you