1964 A.B.G. Mummy pencil sharpener colors?

Started by Eye of Kharis, February 07, 2008, 01:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hugohernandez

Quote from: Hepcat on May 09, 2014, 11:48:11 PM
Wow! Too cool! The Franky sharpener is the toughest one to find and white is the least common sharpener colour so that makes it a great double score.

8)

whoa, totally missed this comment.  Thanks HepCat.
it was a nice double score.
he is very nice and clean, with no faults.  I would definetly call him MINT.
"hanging with the mothmen, everybody's favorite disguise"

horror1o1

I'm still holding out for a green one. It's green or nothing.lol!
It's all about the Horror.

Monolith

Wow! Nice score. I have a white Wolf Man, but that's my only white one and I'm still looking for a Frankenstein in any color I can get. Crazy story about the post office mix up, that would've drove me crazy. Glad he arrive safely.

hugohernandez

Quote from: Monolith on May 29, 2014, 06:59:58 PM
Wow! Nice score. I have a white Wolf Man, but that's my only white one and I'm still looking for a Frankenstein in any color I can get. Crazy story about the post office mix up, that would've drove me crazy. Glad he arrive safely.

Thanks Monolith!   appreciated.  White Frank has since been joined on the RACK with 3 new  AHI wanna  be Walkers.
Creech, Godzilla, and King Kong.   the king is the  only one who says Hong Kong which means he is older.
anyways, they all still spark and walk.

the  frank heads are befuddled.   

Monsters For Sale

Finally scored a White Etta in great condition:

Now I have e'm all.

Still wish I had a nicer White Mummy.  The one I have has been played with.
ADAM

Hepcat

Collecting! It's what I do!

frankenstein73

Very Cool MFS!
    So you now have every sharpener in every color?
Congrats, that is quite an accomplishment!
I am still missing ALL the white ones....plus a green and orange Frankenstein.  an orange and grey Etta,  oh and an orange and a purple mummy as well....seems nearly impossible at this point. heres a pic of mine with their display, Id sure like to see all of yours in one shot.
20140630_164247 by j-raysjunkyard, on Flickr

Mirabile dictu,don't you agree?

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: frankenstein73 on July 25, 2014, 05:50:34 AM
Very Cool MFS!
    So you now have every sharpener in every color?
Congrats, that is quite an accomplishment!
I am still missing ALL the white ones.... a green and orange Frankenstein.  an orange Etta,  oh and an orange and a purple mummy as well....seems nearly impossible at this point.

Yeah, it only took about 10 years.

There are very few White sharpeners.  Oddly, most of them seem to be Frankensteins.  Mummys in colors other than Green are hard to find.  There are a few Green Frankensteins out there, but the only Orange Frankenstein I have ever seen offered for sale or trade is the one I have.  The Orange Etta might be a tough one to find.

The White Etta above is the only one I have ever seen - even in pictures.

Maybe there will be another warehouse find and all my work will have been in vain.

I wish you the best of luck.  That plays a large part in how the hunt eventually goes.
ADAM

Hepcat

Quote from: frankenstein73 on July 25, 2014, 05:50:34 AM
heres a pic of mine with their display....

The cards of your Roalex Sliding Puzzles are remarkably flat!

8)

frankenstein73

I have the puzzles in comic bags with backing boards cut to just a bit over their size and the bags are folded and taped behind them. The monster puzzle was pretty dog eared and rolled when I bought it, but it straightened out nicely. I just need to find the other two now.
Mirabile dictu,don't you agree?

marsattacks666

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on July 25, 2014, 02:09:34 AM
Finally scored a White Etta in great condition:

Now I have e'm all.

Still wish I had a nicer White Mummy.  The one I have has been played with.

I wish I could find these, and others
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

hugohernandez

Finally.   and I couldn't have done it without the help of my good buddy on here.

Green Frankenstein at long last.   pics to follow

Anton Phibes

I think if I ever find a set of these,,,it will be one of each in a matching color. Like all green, or all white. I would drive myself insane trying to get one of each of every color. :angel:

Anton Phibes

OK---I got a green Etta, Mummy, and Wolfman very cheap. I understand Frankenstein costs a small fortune to possess.

Was Frankie short produced?

Hepcat

Quote from: Anton Phibes on November 03, 2015, 07:38:29 PMI would drive myself insane trying to get one of each of every color.

Huh? You make that sound like it's a bad thing.

???