Officially Licensed Universal Monsters Prop Replicas and more...

Started by Factory, January 19, 2010, 08:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Factory

Army Members,

We wanted to introduce ourselves, as a new member to the Monsters Family.

We are Factory Entertainment and we recently signed a new license with Universal to produce a range of Universal Monsters licensed products. Follow this link for more details: http://www.factoryent.com/main_universal_monsters.html The Main Product categories include; prop replicas, scene replicas, collectible die-cast and trading cards.

As passionate monsters fans we are really happy that its come together and cannot wait to share more details of the exciting products we are working on with you. We hope we will be able to make announcements and give sneak previews of products in development here at the UMA and would love to hear from UMA members with any feedback or questions they may have. just get in touch here: barry(*at*)factoryent.com

Regards

Barry

Factory Entertainment
www.factoryent.com

Scatter

Barry, I just signed up for your newsletter. Welcome aboard!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Scary Terry

By "scene replicas" do you mean dioramas with figures...?  That could be mighty sweet.
Scary Terry
www.terrybeatty.blogspot.com

Gareee

Monster Bob

"collectible die-cast" ??

Doe this mean more Frankenstein-decorated Nascars?

depressedlarrytalbot

A licensed merchandiser reaching out pro-actively to the fan base?
This is awesome!
Could it herald the start of a seachange in corporation/fan interaction?
In any case, thanks Barry! This rocks!!

P.S. If I might make a request .... set up to accomodate ex-US orders. I'm in Australia. Online collecting can be mighty hard out here sometimes.  ;D ;)

Herr Vogel

Good luck to you guys.  We'll all be looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

aura of foreboding

It is always great to hear of new Monster products.  Can't wait to see your offerings. 

What exactly do these scene replicas entail?  Those sound really promising.  Also, I read about the costume pieces on your website.  I'd love to have the chance of having an affordable and realistic Dracula ring and medallion. 

We here at the UMA are really into Monster figures, so if you could give us some of those, that would be amazing!

Best of luck and can't wait to see your line!

LonMadnight

Let me be the first to reccomend a reasonably priced Lugosi Dracula ring. Something a monster fan can own for less than $250.00

visible

Barry:

Thanks for the news and link - very exciting!  You've tapped the right vein here. 

If I could offer my two cents - I'd like to see a prop replica of the actual candelabra Lugosi used on the famous staircase scene at the beginning of Dracula - my all time favorite scene in the whole horror genre. 

Best wishes,

John

gracebuster

Barry, Welcome aboard!

So happy to have you here and so grateful that you recognize ongoing potential in the Universal Monster line.

Please let us know if we can be any help.

zombiehorror

Quote from: gracebuster on January 20, 2010, 06:07:39 PM
Please let us know if we can be any help.

Yes please do.  Like for instance you can mail any prototypes my way and I'll give you honest feedback and constructive criticism on them.....just don't expect to get them back!

Gillfan

Trap-Door Maker

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."