FRANKENSTEIN in your microwave

Started by Monster Bob, February 05, 2008, 12:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmofmpls

Who says the UMA doesn't get all the cool chicks? Meek, Nicole, Spank, and the Voodoo Queen are the official UMA WACS! Brains, beauty, and lots of attitude. I'm loving it. :-*
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

Nicole

Quote from: SpankRamen on February 06, 2008, 03:16:13 AM
I used to hate Barbie dolls, but my mom would buy them for me anyway.

I never had Barbie dolls, but my mom tried to give me a baby doll one time. I think I was only about three, but I remember feeling mad and confused that she was expecting me to play with such a thing. When she handed it to me, I just tossed it across the room, where it remained, until she repackaged it and took it back to the store. Needless to say, after that, I got to pick out my own toys. ;D

I also had all the Voltron lions, and a whole ton of Ninja Turtles. It is a shame that we weren't neighbors, Spank. We could have had a lot of cool toy battles!
"If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly." -Ashleigh Brilliant

SpankRamen

Quote from: Nicole on February 06, 2008, 03:32:53 AM
I never had Barbie dolls, but my mom tried to give me a baby doll one time. I think I was only about three, but I remember feeling mad and confused that she was expecting me to play with such a thing. When she handed it to me, I just tossed it across the room, where it remained, until she repackaged it and took it back to the store. Needless to say, after that, I got to pick out my own toys. ;D

I also had all the Voltron lions, and a whole ton of Ninja Turtles. It is a shame that we weren't neighbors, Spank. We could have had a lot of cool toy battles!

I rarely got to pick out my own toys. My mother tried her hardest to brainwash me into being a girly-girl. She even got her sisters to jump on my back. :-[ It would have been cool to have at least one other girl to join me in "Ninja Battle".