Happy Holidays to the whole UMA Family!!!

Started by artistguy, December 23, 2009, 01:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tv horror

I see that someone needs a shave! Happy holidays to all the gang from Mr tv horror himself Maurice in Belfast.
A limerick a day keeps the Baron at bay

Monster Kid

Universal Steve

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all from Universal Steve!
Universal Steve
www.universalsteve.com

Jim Bertges

It's been a tough year for many of us and a tough couple of years for others, but now is the time to stop and take stock of  what we still have to be grateful for. I'm grateful for my family and friends and that I'm still able to get up every day. Even on those days when I don't really want to get out of bed (which have become more frequent lately) I'm so very glad I can spend some time here with my online friends at the UMA. You guys and gals really do help me get through some hard days because I can come here and spend a few minutes not thinking about everything that's wrong and just bask in some Monster Joy.

Thanks for the Monster Joy, my friends and the Happiest of Holidays to you all.

Next year will be better...slowly, but it will get better.
You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

coughcool

"Soylent Green is People"

"Some folks like water, Some folks like wine, But I like a taste, Of straight strychnine."

"This Is Who We are"

monsterphile

I'd like to echo some of what Jim Bertges said, in that I also am very glad I have the UMA as safe haven in the storm we call Life.  Between Chiller, the Monster Bash, and the get-together at Tom Smith's house here in NJ, I got to meet more of my fellow UMAers.  I am constantly tickled by new members that join up and are thrilled to have finally found this Shangri-La of monsterdom.  Here's the the UMA, the oasis in the internet desert.

Rob

Toy Ranch

Gasport

Wishing everyone here at my favorite internet site a healthy, happy holiday season and New Year. I can always count on the UMA to provide a positive distraction from whatever problem is weighing me down at the moment. A really wonderful group of people and thank you Terry for bringing us all together!

propman

Marsha

Happy Holidays to all our UMA friends from Marsha and Matt in sunny California!

Monster Bob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBoW3RIyz5I

The Creeper

Happy Holidays to everyone!  Hope it is a safe and great Holiday Season for everyone!
Long live the UMA!

Moonshadow

"..and on Earth peace, and goodwill toward men"

The very best of Christmas and holiday wishes to all of you. This is a fine collection of folks here at UMA and I'm very happy to have found you all. May the new year bring blessings of peace, health, and happiness to all.

Karen

DocManj

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

DocManj

marsattacks666

Thank you, Adam!!!!!! Happy Holidays to all  UMA, not to mention family and friends.
Please to all.... have a safe Holiday.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."