Not begging I hope?

Started by misterhorror, February 04, 2008, 01:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

misterhorror

Hi Gang,
I hope this dosen't sound like begging but I'm on Social Security disability which means I don't have a lot of money.
If anyone has anything monster related that they want to get rid of I would be more then glad and appreciative to recieve it.Toys,photos,mags,books,models,posters,figures,anything at all. I am pretty much confined to my home because of my disabilities so monsters and stuff help me keep sane.
If it seems like I'm begging then I'm sorry and don't wish to offend any of my fellow UMA brothers & sisters.
Thanks.
Tom.aka/misterhorror
misterhorror

raycastile

What kind of stuff interests you?  Toys, posters, books, etc.
Raymond Castile

misterhorror

misterhorror

misterhorror

To answer your question I like just about anything that is horror related.I'm not a picky person and I appreciate and take care of anything I get.
Thanks much for asking.
misterhorror

misterhorror

Well,it looks like I'm in store for a lot of dental work.I had a seizure last night and hit my face on the coffee table.I knocked out a front tooth top center.Theres still a piece in there and that will be removed tomorrow.My wife rushed me to the ER because there was so much blood! They sewed up my top lip but I have to see an Oral Surgeon tomorrow.Doctor said I'll need to get a bridge what ever the heck that is??Anyway,I'm depressed as hell :(
misterhorror

misterhorror

Well I had some dental surgery done last night.Got a lot of stitchs in my upper gum and my mouth is sore as Hades.Get the stitchs out in two weeks then more exstensive work will be done.Just have to hope that if I more seizures I don't hit my mouth on something.
I would to thank people here for all their kindness.I very much appreciate it.God bless you all.
misterhorror

fmofmpls

Glad your on the road to recovery Misterhorror! When your feeling up to it, please come to the Army lounge for free drinks on me.
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

misterhorror

Thanks,I'll gladly have a soda or milk as thats the strongest stuff I drink.
misterhorror

Wich2

One crisis at a time, MH.

Prayers from here,
-Craig W.

SpankRamen

My dad was epileptic & had seizures all the time. I understand, completely, what you're going through & I'll pray for you & thank God that it wasn't more serious than hitting your mouth on a table.
Be Groovy (or at least try)

misterhorror

Actly this is kind of mild compared to some of the other injuries I've had.My main problem is that I get no warning pryer to a seizure.I just pass out cold.Thanks for the encouargement I appreciate it.
misterhorror

misterhorror

I would like to thank both Rob Tullo & Mike Scott for their kindness.It is most appreciated.I hope that their generosity come back to them threefold ;D
misterhorror

misterhorror

I would just like to say thank you to George Ramsey Jr. I appreciate it.
misterhorror

Gasport

Sorry to hear about your health AND weather related issues. I recently had a bunch of giant trees remove from my yard that were looming over my house, threatening the same kind of damage that happened to you....I see you're from PA. Are you a Zacherley/ Roland fan and if so what Zach related stuff do you already own?

misterhorror

I am just over welmed by the generosity of the members of this group.I just anwered a knock at my front door and it was the UPS man with a large box.It was from and I hope I'm spelling the last name correct John Cozzoli.This box was filled with wonderful goodies.I am so gratful to all of the members here that have been so great to me.I have never found a bunch so willing to help out a fellow collector like the people here.All I can say is thank you and God bless you all.
I had better stop now before I start wetting the keyboard.Thanks once again to each and everyone of you and may it all come back to you a million times over.
Sincerely
Tom Collins aka misterhorror
misterhorror