Massive AHI Creature collection!!! (AKA the Ultimate AHI Creature Discussion)

Started by AHI Creature, October 25, 2009, 10:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHI Creature

Quote from: poseablemonster on November 03, 2009, 12:14:45 AM
Yeah, it came from a friend that decided to sell his collection.  I'll be selling a lot of it as I get the time.  There are some things I didn't have in there like the yellow Palmer, the Ben Cooper costume, wind-up, etc...I'll keep that stuff.

So....what would an upstanding Creature collector have to do (or pay) to get that cool mug/stien off you?

poseablemonster

Quote from: AHI Creature on November 03, 2009, 01:56:46 AM
So....what would an upstanding Creature collector have to do (or pay) to get that cool mug/stien off you?
LOL! It is pretty cool.  Sent ya a PM.

michblk

AHI, nice Rapco.

Andy, in your Creature collection, is that a piece of the suit?

Nice score on the latest stuff?  Is that a watch and what does it look like?

Thanks!
BK
"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes

Dr.Terror

Here is an AHI creech question,  Was the creature head ever made into a pencil topper?
Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

darkmonkeygod

Quote from: Dr.Terror on November 03, 2009, 06:39:35 AM
Here is an AHI creech question,  Was the creature head ever made into a pencil topper?

To my knowledge, no. That said, no one as yet has turned up an example of the pencil toppers in a package, and I know of only two sets of the four in collections, as well as a pair in another.
Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

poseablemonster

Quote from: michblk on November 03, 2009, 03:21:50 AM
Andy, in your Creature collection, is that a piece of the suit?
In the case, I do have the nose/upper lip of Forry's Revenge mask that was destroyed in the recasting process.  It still has the actor's noseprint in it.
Quote from: michblk on November 03, 2009, 03:21:50 AMNice score on the latest stuff?  Is that a watch and what does it look like?
That is a watch - it is from the more recent Famous Monsters era.

kreaturekid

Andy! If that stuff is for sale let me know what your asking for the blue bobble head, the watch, and that creature mask!  Awesmon collection guys!!
Adam Dougherty

facebook.com/kreaturekid

depressedlarrytalbot

Quoteand here is a new addition to my collection:

Guys, is this Post particularly rare or anything ? It's just that I have one, albeit not as nice as this .... and always assumed it was a very distant//relatively worthless budget model compared to say the calendar edition.... ?

poseablemonster

Quote from: depressedlarrytalbot on November 03, 2009, 10:22:31 PM
Guys, is this Post particularly rare or anything ? It's just that I have one, albeit not as nice as this .... and always assumed it was a very distant//relatively worthless budget model compared to say the calendar edition.... ?
Not a budget mask at all.  This is the Bill Malone sculpted version, or version "B" of the calendar masks.  I think this incarnation of the mask dates to the 80's, but it was also re-released with the calendar mask reissues.

depressedlarrytalbot

Wow. And here I've been judging it as not so classy. See, if I was a US resident, I'd know this stuff!  :D

Thanks.

Bogey

Quote from: poseablemonster on November 04, 2009, 01:58:55 AM
Not a budget mask at all.  This is the Bill Malone sculpted version, or version "B" of the calendar masks.  I think this incarnation of the mask dates to the 80's, but it was also re-released with the calendar mask reissues.

And from my perspective it could of been released two hours ago and still stands as complete coolness! :)

poseablemonster

Quote from: Bogey on November 04, 2009, 03:21:12 AM
And from my perspective it could of been released two hours ago and still stands as complete coolness! :)
I like the Malone sculpt, too.  This brighter version is my favorite.  I think the one released in the 70's was a darker green.