Horror Actress You're Most Likely To Shag Poll

Started by fmofmpls, January 21, 2008, 11:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmofmpls

The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

packy120353

When I was (an actual) a kid they weren't called horror movies, they were called MONSTER movies. As such "The Time Machine" (1960) qualified because of those wonderful Morlocks. Then and still, I name Yvette Mimieux  my first monster lady crush!  "What's your name?"...."Wee-NA" Oh reconstitute me!

packy120353

ProfGriffin

Quote from: poseablemonster on January 22, 2008, 12:53:50 AM
Oh, dear Lord...Barbara Steele.  That's NICE! :o

Yes...yes it is.

Ms. Steele won't return my calls!  LOL.

Rest in Peace,

Prof. Griffin
Horror Historian

poseablemonster

Quote from: ProfGriffin on January 25, 2008, 04:08:29 PM
Yes...yes it is.

Ms. Steele won't return my calls!  LOL.

It's OK.  She doesn't return mine, either.  I guess she's my favorite "Scream Queen".  I like a lot of them, but she has a certain look about her that puts her slightly above the rest.

Toy Ranch

Barbara Steele is way at the top of the list.  Even with holes in her face she'd be at the top of the list.

Elsa Lanchester and Vampira as well.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Fester

Quote from: marsattacks666 on December 03, 2012, 04:32:29 AM
Fay RAY

I saw him/her at a club in San Francisco in my younger days.  ::)
Performed with Mylar Blacque,  Hecklina, and Pollo Del Mar at The Tranny Shack . . .
Still can't hear "Copacabana" without tearing up a little . . . ;)
But I digress.

"Horror Actress You're Most Likely To Shag"   Gonna have to be none of the above.  Mrs Fester, AKA, She Who Must Be Obeyed wouldn't let me have a hall pass. :'(

In my dreams?  Gotta be Elsa.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Fester on December 03, 2012, 05:59:15 AM
I saw him/her at a club in San Francisco in my younger days.  ::)
Performed with Mylar Blacque,  Hecklina, and Pollo Del Mar at The Tranny Shack . . .
Still can't hear "Copacabana" without tearing up a little . . . ;)
But I digress.

"Horror Actress You're Most Likely To Shag"   Gonna have to be none of the above.  Mrs Fester, AKA, She Who Must Be Obeyed wouldn't let me have a hall pass. :'(

In my dreams?  Gotta be Elsa.

Omgoodness! I meant Wray. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Dr. Madd

Assuming they weren't dead, and that I was not married and I was in some kind of time warp, In my opinion, the sexiest actresses in horror cinema-

1. Elsa Lanchester
2. Gloria Stewart
3. Nan Grey
4. Heather Langenkampf
5. Elvira
6. Judith O'Dea
Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Dr. Madd- The Original- accept no subsitutes.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Dr. Madd on December 03, 2012, 08:44:21 AM
Assuming they weren't dead, and that I was not married and I was in some kind of time warp, In my opinion, the sexiest actresses in horror cinema-

1. Elsa Lanchester
2. Gloria Stewart
3. Nan Grey
4. Heather Langenkampf
5. Elvira
6. Judith O'Dea

Really, Judith O' Dea?

Dr. Madd

Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Dr. Madd- The Original- accept no subsitutes.

marsattacks666

Count_Zirock

I voted for Helen Chandler, too. I always thought she had an ethereal, fragile beauty. Her eyes were magnificent!
But, my ultimate fanboy crush is a space vixen: Jean Rogers, the original Dale Arden.

"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

RedKing

Crazy am I? We'll see if I'm crazy or not!