FAVORITE STAR TREK CHARACTER POLL

Started by Dr.Teufel Geist, September 15, 2009, 03:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Teufel Geist

BlackLagoon

Kirk is the epitome of cool! Confident, self assured swager, got the girl, sat on the bridge and ran the show...I'd follow that man into battle!

"I send my murdergram to all the monster kids, it comes right back to me, signed in their parents blood"

Dr.Teufel Geist

I went with Spock, he's tha man, he has the Vulcan nerve grip, and he never wore a girdle ;D

CreepysFan

" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

LundyAfterMidnight

"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

Creature Features

Spock, no question.  (the poll closed before i saw it so i couldn't vote, unfortunately)
"It's Alive...oh, It's Alive! It's Alive, It's Alive...IT'S ALIVE!!!"

Dr.Teufel Geist

It was open for 3 days, I guess next time I do a poll, I will have to make it a week ;D

Street Worm

Gorn!

Always thought he had a bit of a 'Garloo' thing going on~

Sean

James Tiberius Kirk... he was an ambassador to the UNIVERSE, for crying out loud-----and his REAL 'mission' was to find a life form, identify it's gender, then do one of 2 things---punch it out or try to sleep with it.  And sometimes he did irreparable damage to both male and female with his incredibly self serving agenda.  Fantastic character.

Hepcat

Sulu, but drat they closed the polls already!

>:(
Collecting! It's what I do!

BigShadow

Bones is the doctor for me.  I love his sarcastic and dry humor and how he keeps Kirk in check and challenges him when he thinks something is wrong.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...

House of the Unusual Podcast

Hepcat

Quote from: Dr.Teufel Geist on September 19, 2009, 09:09:03 PMIt was open for 3 days, I guess next time I do a poll, I will have to make it a week.

Three days? I'd suggest thirty years.

???

Collecting! It's what I do!