Hello Everyone

Started by drgangrene, January 14, 2008, 02:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drgangrene

Doc Gangrene here - I just discovered the new boards here and must say they look terrific! Love the Universal Army logo above - that's a great drawing! Hope the howlidays were good to everyone. See ya around here!

Doc G

poseablemonster

HEY DOC!  Great to see ya here at the UMA!  How's Nurse Moan-Eek?  Hope to see you both at Wonderfest again this year.
Andy

typhooforme

Welcome, Dr. Gangrene!  The MOC Coelacanth and I have set up a party table for you...just don't get Coelacanth juice in your welcoming punch cup!

Here I am typhooforme, but you know me as Robert Taylor, collector of all that is not nailed down...
Robert in Ohio

"I don't care what they do, so long as they don't do it in the streets and frighten the horses."   Mrs. Patrick Campbell

drgangrene

Hi Robert! Great hearing from you. I knew the Coelacanth had found a good home when you took it with you last year! Poseable Monster, Nurse Moan-eek is doing great - we have a production meeting tonight and I'll tell her folks were asking about her. We'll definitely be at Wonderfest again this year with another live show, hopefully even bigger and better.

Best to all, and hope to see you all at WONDERFEST this summer!!

Nicole

Hello, Doc! Welcome to the UMA!
I look forward to attending my first Wonderfest this year. I'm sure it will be a great show! ;D
"If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly." -Ashleigh Brilliant

fmofmpls

Welcome to the new forum Doc! Great to have you on board here. While your here Doc, I need my pulse checked. Would Nurse Moan-eek happen to be available? Might as well do an entire physical.  :)
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

misterhorror

Welcome Doc glad to see you found your way here.Its great having you with us! ;D
misterhorror

drgangrene

Hi Nicole - be sure to come say hi at Wonderfest if you get a chance! Speaking of which, I gotta tell you, the Universal Monster disply there is really something. It, honestly, was too much for me the first time I walked into the room where it was displayed. All that classic monster goodness in one place - i actually had to step out of the room and collect myself before going back in! Anyway, you'll love Wonderfest, even if things will be a bit different this year due to construction in the hotel.

TERRY! Hey bro - I have a great picture of the two of us from last Wfest. I'll have to post it on here tonight if I get a chance.

Misterhorror thanks for the greeting. Glad to be here. The old yahoogroup was good, but I LOVE the graphical interface here.

Here's to the UMA!

ProfGriffin

Greetings Doc.

And welcome to the new and improved UMA.
(Jeez...they'll let anyone in here...)

-Prof. G
Rest in Peace,

Prof. Griffin
Horror Historian

drgangrene

Hi Prof - Yeah, the property values really went down once I moved in!

The Drunken Severed Head

Great to see ya here, Doc!

With a lot of middle-aged and nearly middle-aged men on this board, you sure will be hit up for  medical advice and services-- do mad scientists do prostate exams?  :D

(BTW, it's nice to some that there's another monster fan here with a slight Southern twang besides me!)

Looking forward to the next Wonderfest show!

gracebuster

Glad to know there is another Doctor in the house!

Welcome.

It's always great to see a familiar face!

drgangrene

Hiya Max! I thought I had overheard another southern twang here! Do severed heads have prostates? My god, now THERE's an experiment!!

Gracebuster - your pic isn't coming in, so not whom I'm speaking with - but howdy anyway and thanks for the greeting!

Here's a familiar face:

Tom Smith Monsternut

Welcome Doc ! Glad you could join us !

tom
Tom Smith " Dr. Deadly"

raycastile

Welcome!  I'm glad the display made such an impression on you. That is what we like to hear.  We're probably not going to have our own room at Wonderfest this year, so it's going to be kind of weird.  I'll be happy to get things back to normal next year.
Raymond Castile