Author Topic: Help finding monster book from the 70's or 80's  (Read 1037 times)

Fulci Fan

• New Recruit
Help finding monster book from the 70's or 80's
« on: July 27, 2009, 11:57:48 PM »
I have been looking for this book for a very long time. I do not know the name of it but it is an encyclopedia of monsters. It has the werewolf (not sure about any other classic monsters though) as well as other Greek monsters such as the Minotaur, Griffin, Sphinx, etc.. The thing I remember most about the book was the werewolf page with a hunter shooting the werewolf with a silver musket ball and the transformation of the werewolf. The cover has many monsters on it but the only one I remember is the werewolf with blue pants and a red or white shirt. I sure hope someone can help me.

-Thanks
The earth shall tremble...graves shall open...they shall come among the living as messengers of death and there shall be the nights of terror.

michblk

• Sergeant
  • Brian K
"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes

Fulci Fan

• New Recruit
Re: Help finding monster book from the 70's or 80's
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 11:10:10 PM »
Looks like a cool book but the one I am thinking of had Greek monsters on the cover plus the wolfman.
The earth shall tremble...graves shall open...they shall come among the living as messengers of death and there shall be the nights of terror.

Scatter

• Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 11:12:07 PM »
I have been looking for this book for a very long time. 

Did you look under your bed??  ;)
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

creaturefan95

• Sergeant
  • Twentysomething Creature and comic book collector
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 03:40:10 PM »