UNEXPLAINED SIGHTINGS OF "REAL" MONSTERS CAUGHT ON FILM.

Started by Dr.Teufel Geist, July 02, 2009, 07:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Teufel Geist

Toy Ranch

Wicked Lester

CREEPY looking TR.
Here's the explanation. Just like in movies they shoulda poked it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tubifex_tubifex

I feed dried ones to my aquatic frog.

Creature Features

What's everyone's opinion on the Patterson Bigfoot footage...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJjUt2sXo5o
"It's Alive...oh, It's Alive! It's Alive, It's Alive...IT'S ALIVE!!!"

Getter_1

As much as I wish the bigfoot footage were real, I think it's fake.

I was so fascinated by that footage when I was a kid!

CreepysFan

Quote from: Wicked Lester on July 03, 2009, 02:57:25 PM
CREEPY looking TR.
Here's the explanation. Just like in movies they shoulda poked it.

Don't know about poking it.  Looks like the Blob to me.
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

depressedlarrytalbot

I am so frustrated watching these things. I'm reminded of the Loch Ness Monster episode of the 70s British TV comedy THE GOODIES where an avaricious Scot is selling Monster-Hunting Kits including a camera with a special lens for taking "fuzzy, out-of-focus pictures".

Like that first one, they seem to spend more time focussing on the chick than the geistie ....

Creature Features

Quote from: Getter_1 on July 04, 2009, 01:26:25 AM
As much as I wish the bigfoot footage were real, I think it's fake.

I was so fascinated by that footage when I was a kid!

Me too! Myself, i'm like Fox Mulder; "i want to believe", lol . Just as many anthropologists who have denounced the footage, have said it is real.

And although i couldnt find a copy with sound,  i particularly love the fact that the horse Mr. Patterson was on was completely freaking out while he was filming. (remember; Sasquatch have notoriously bad smells....kind of like my father in law!)
"It's Alive...oh, It's Alive! It's Alive, It's Alive...IT'S ALIVE!!!"

Dr.Teufel Geist

I believe the Patterson film is real, I also believe there is a Sasquatch/Bigfoot, however, I do not believe that he is Ape- Man.
I believe he is Giganto-Pithicus(hope I spelled that right), also known as a Giant Ape.
I have always believed in Bigfoot, since doing a book report on him in school, However, I do not believe all the reports of Bigfoot sightings and films, many are hoaxes.

Unknown Primate

I think it's possible that an Unknown Primate exists somewhere in this world.
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Dr.Teufel Geist

There have been numerous sightings of an unknown primate in Lafayette, Indiana. ;D

depressedlarrytalbot

I revised my whole cryptozoological "belief" system after reading THE MOTHMAN PROPHECIES. John Keel crystallised some theories that I now realise my monthly FORTEAN TIMES magazine had been gently advancing for some time: the possibility that our planet has, and has always had, a next dimension over, as real as our own yet utterly different, that is populated by beings who will always be completely inscrutable to us. Rather like those alien teenagers in Douglas Adams' HITCH-HIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY (who dress up in antennae hats and touch down near some poor rustic at a deserted fishing hole for the express purpose of freaking him out because they themselves are simply bored; though these are motivations that we humans can nevertheless relate to, which is pointedly not supposed to be the case here), these beings pop out into our dimension from time to time. Sometimes they wear their sasquatch suit. Sometimes they make improbably complex crop circles. Sometimes they perform as ghosts. They have been elves, fairies, sprites, Greys, classic MIBs, chupacabras, ghosts, and angels over time. We will never understand them. They have their own agenda. It's mostly harmless, but occasionally not, and we don't know why that is either. Unless you believe it's complete nonsense, though, it would explain why (i) there is so often no real physical evidence, and why the apparitions/animals always manage to make such implausibly clean escapes ; (ii) why certain phenomena seem to peter out after a time, only to be replaced by something else (our friends may be as susceptible to fashion trends as we are) and (iii) why certain phenomena are so often reported in close proximity when the logic of our world would suggest they are unconnected (e.g. UFO activity a couple of miles from a cryptozoological report on the same night). If Keel's book is to be believed, pterodactyls were showing up in the same area as UFOs and ghost lights on the same nights. Our 'friends' were just goofing off.    

Monster Bob

According to Bob Burns, it was well known in the industry, even back then, that John Chambers was involved in the creation of the Bigfoot costume seen in the Patterson film. At least that's what Burns said in 1995.

Dr.Teufel Geist

I find it a little strange that he waited til 1995 to spill the beans.
I even once heard that a woman played the part of Patterson's Bigfoot, more hokey.
I like how these non-believers wait to come out twenty years or more to say "That was me in a costume", the only reason they even say anything, is because Patterson is no longer living, and cant defend his film.
I will defend his film for him as well as many Believers.